How much will they shrink when swelling goes down?

Ive already posted one message today about my BA and now im thinking of something else which is concerning me. Anyway I had my op 4 days ago. When I spoke to my surgeon at the consultation I told him I wanted to be a D cup as I was currently a B cup. He took loads of measurements and recommended I have 290 in each under the muscle. I went with his recommendation and bought myself a D cup sports bra for my op which he had said to buy. Basically my question is, although my boobs now fill the D cup bra completely, how much are my boobs going to shrink after the swelling goes down? I really want to keep my D cups and i'm worried they will get smaller once they have recovered. Please tell me they wont go down a whole cup size to C!!

Mine were squashed flat

Well, at the time they looked huge but then looking back at the photos after a couple of weeks they looked squashed.

Anyway, mine didn't really shrink when the swelling went down, they just changed shape, i did go up a bra size in the space of a week, from a D to a DD, and they still have to fluff yet as i'm only 8 weeks post op, so they could actually get bigger.

They don't look like what u would imagine a DD to look like.

Have a look on picturetrail if you want.

Had 325cc VHP unders, was very flat 32b size 6, 7 stone

Michelle xx

Because you had unders, you will probably get bigger rather than smaller, dont worry x

I was just thinking of this last night and wondering whether they get smaller after they've settled and the swelling goes down.

I'm a 32B and my surgeon has recommended 350 or 375 to take me to a D. I tried both on with a D cup sports bra and they both fit very snugly. However, I'm concerned that I might actually end up being alot bigger - like and E or an F with that size and then people are saying that you get bigger once they settle as well. I'm having partial unders.

Obviously I would like them to be big otherwise I wouldnt be going for a big D cup but I dont want them to be too big and look silly!

i was a 32b had 350 unders as dont have much breast tissue im wearing a 32DD bra at the moment but i am still a little swollen hopefully wont go down to much as am happy with this size although once the "fluffing" kicks in i am hoping i will go to a full 32DD
You have to remember that fake boobs dont look as big as real so when people say they are an f it usually just looks like an e mine dont look a DD at all if i was you i would go for the bigger 375s and i didnt no this untill my surgeon told me but you lose 15% of the implant size having unders anyway.
Feel free to ask anymore questions
lydia x x x

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Moving boobies
  15 days po and can feel the implant moving.......
  So sensitive!!!!
  Breast enlargement recovery speed....
  Buying new clothes after ba
  Submuscular implants
Don't miss...
Jessica Alba Hairstyles 2015Frankie Sandford hair: Her changing tresses
Catwalk approved hairstyle trends for 2015Hairstyles for heart shaped faces: A-list approved looks