• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Best inventory management system for mary kay women

Hello Everyone! I just signed up with Mary Kay and Im so excited to get started, but Im not the most organized person in the world. Im looking for a program that can manage my inventory levels maybe prince invoices too. Does anyone know if there is one out there? Please something simpler than QuickBooks, but less time consuming than excel! Thanks in advance.

Mary kay

I'm not sure if you recieved an answer yet but I'm new to this website. I'm a Mary Kay consultant and I use an online program called Pink Office. The link is www.pinkoffice.com and I love it. If you do choose to use it my username andreadeberry to put down as a referral. There are alot of features with this program and you can print out invoices. I hope this helped and

"the mary kay inventory tracking system i use"

Hi, I recently signed up with Mary Kay also and I was immediately frustrated about tracking my Mary Kay inventory until a friend turned me on to mymkinventory (www.mymkinventory.com). They are designed specifically for Mary Kay consultants and they keep track of all the product updates for you, all you have to do is enter in your quantity. It doesn't print invoices but I prefer to use Mary Kay's tools to print those anyway. Hope this helps

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:talksbeauty
  Cheap dermalogica? samples?
by:chloe1003

by:minkiemartin

by:minkiemartin

by:rjames1
  Nail technicians and salon owners
by:kimr9
  Blonde to brunette?
by:georgial1

by:silverline92

by:charlie120984

by:emilyrose13

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk