• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Sex tip needed - girl on top advice

Not sure if any other girls experience this but after foreplay the last thing i want is have a marathon on top. I do love being on top but by that stage im normally v horny and just want to orgasm. My bf seems to be getting a bit fustrated, he says im like a bull and just seem to rush. The truth is i'm not sure what else to do as i find it too easy to orgasm straight away and then i'm obviously knackered. I do try to make him orgasm first if at all possible! Also my stamina is terrible, my legs seem to ache if i'm on top for longer than 2minutes! And i don't actually go up and down like other peoples posts have stated as that seems v unnatural to me when i've tried. I just normally rock my hips.
So my questions are:
1. What am i doing wrong?!
2. How can i last longer as a woman when on top?
3. Any great on top techniques?

Anything else you can advise if appreciated!! Thanks!!

Thanks for your replies!

Anyone else have any other tips please!

Very important

I think its very important that the lady has an orgasm first. The fingers work wonders, then I climb on top to have an orgasm with him thrusting inside me. To me having an orgasm at the same time as he does is the best because he is pumping upward while I am clamping down on him, there is nowhere to go but to the moon and the stars.

Girl on top

Hi there, I'm probably not the best person to advise you on this as it's not very common that I get to be on top myself, but here's something:

Best girl on top position I've found so far is the asian cowgirl. Normal cowgirl just hurts the thighs and feels rather unnatural. With asian cowgirl you at least have your feet on the surface for leverage so it doesn't tire you out so quickly. However, I'm the same as you, since I don't actually get to be on top that frequently, I can't really last much longer than a few minutes at a time.

Going up and down is the best option because you can get a lot better from it; the best benefits of girl on top positions is that you get to control the pace, how deep the penetration and basically everything. However, go slowly and gently the first few times or you'll just end up sore and tired out. When you get the hang of it, then you can increase the speed and how intense it gets.

Hope this has been of some help!
Ly x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Embarrassing time..
by:rpatzfan
  What's wrong with my nose?
by:44hotty
  Men's e zone
by:questions12
  Is it wrong to prefer anal sex?
by:chrissiev
  Female cum
by:jitesh
  Anal..???........??
by:princess0914
  What should be safe sex position during pregnancy
by:gold007usus
  Not enough sex?
by:midnighthour
  Eastern sexual wisdom tips
by:masalaflower

by:scorpio2010

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk