« 

The feelings after intense orgasm...

I dont know about you ladies but after I reach orgasm I find it extremely difficult to move (almost a feeling of paralysis), this is not due to pain might I add as it is very pleasurable and can last upto half an hour or so!! lucky me eh lol.

I was just wondering whether this happens to anyone else as i'm finding it hard to find anywhere online that describes how I feel.

Look forward to replies

Appreciate what you have

I too feel like this although only for about 5 minutes, it is wonderful. We are the lucky ones however and whilst everyone is different my advice is to keep trying different things and experiment with how it makes you feel. You should never stop exploring, it keeps it fresh and the men love it too.

First time i felt like this....

My husband and I had sex last night and during my orgasm, I felt as if I was going to faint as well as my arms were so weak I just fell on him like a puddle of pudding. It was the first time I have ever felt this. It was scary yet embarrassing at the same time.

The feelings after intense orgasm

cant really explain how i feel.it is heavenly.want to have it again n again.orgasm by oral sex is more intense.multiple orgasm is like fainting n the only requirement is a very loving partner who can handle u well in those glorious moments.

Wwhay

by:rexma

i get light headed i enjoy it my gf gets a bit scared something though

After orgasm

I GO THROUGH THE SAME THING.IF IT'S AN INTENSE ORGASM,I CAN'T MOVE FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES,THEN WHEN I DO,MY LEGS ARE WEAK AND FEEL LIKE RUBBER....

Can't move?

by:britneymcd

Really? You can't move for 20 mins?? I can move and stand up...but my legs are weak and feel like pudding.

Similar....but not

Mines not as enjoyable. I feel my hands fall asleep, then my face falls asleep. for a climax my hands clinch up and my jaw locks. I then cant move my hands out of the clinched possition, nor can I move my mouth or face to talk. so for me, orgasims are no fun. and I cant find any research on the topic out on the web.

Oh yes and no

I find my fingers and toes numb after an intense orgasm, but not always. I found this mostly when I began to be able to get off with other people like it was getting easier to cum. Then I began to get another urge to cum after cumming, sometimes while fingers and toes are numb just kept going and came again.

Omg im not alone!!

hey there, i always thought it was just me feeling the way i did after an intense orgasm. Im glad im not the only one that feels like this, and yes, the feeling is incredible, its like all your energy has been drained from your body.

but hey, im not complaining in any way, i love it, so girls, enjoy it while it lasts

I know how you feel lol

hey i have the same feeling but it doesnt last as long its like afterwards you cant walk as if everything has been drawn from your feet upwards, i get this after amazing sex it is a great feeling! i think its due to where you cum so much and such a high rush throughout your body! but no one can complain...its great!

Wow!!

by:faithy5

Cant say i have ever experienced this but all im guna say is if he is that good to make you feel like that - dont let him go

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:james1239

by:bunnyboilerlondon

by:joej7
  Looking for sugar daddy
by:yolinkush
  Sex magic, magic love
by:saraa253
  Please help!
by:maryhot2