• Health & Fitness 
  • News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

How many orgasms can you reach with a vibrator ???

1 HOW MANY

2 HOW FAST

3 AND IS THERE ANY LIMIT ?? guys get extremely tired after reachung a 3rd orgasm but what about women can you reach say 20 orgasms ?? what you feel like after so many orgasms ???

Thanks

Orgasms

Well theres definatley a HUGE variation! some women can't ever orgasm, or just once in any session.
Personally i do around 4ish by myself, after that i just get bored and sleepy - not so much tired, it's just that post-orgasm contentment that makes you want to curl up and go to sleep.
The 1st is always the best and the fastest, after that i think i get a bit numbed to it cos they dont come as quickly, but they're still pretty intense.
But really it all depends on how turned on i am, and whether i can be bothered or not - all about the state of mind..

Do you know the narrow of the fish and the fisherman?
A fisherman return at home without fishes! But his friends ask how many fishes he had caught!
He tell them that he had caught a fish big from here to there...a big big big fish!

And so , in the sex..the people tell the things for the other opinions....and often the truth isn't the truth but a bigger truth..so the Ego is saves!
"20 orgasm destroj a fuffy..because the scraping of vaginal walls provokes internal wounds! And when you walk , after this event, you walk with the open legs!

Indead the vibrator..have you try the little butterfly!!!
This is a toy very very nice....for a woman! Iris

by:signoradision

Exuse me for the mistakes...iris

Lots

Having another orgasm after the first is something that took me a hell of a lot of private practice. Now, I could go on and on and on. The most I've had in a row is 10, and that was in the space of an hour. The first one is always the hardest one to get too. I will give myself about 2 sessions/week to have as many orgasms as I can, on average about 5. It's fantastic but essential as I am getting none from my sex life at the mo!!

Afterwards I feel totally normal - it's just rather hard to pee as everything is swollen up down there!

I would love to train myself to squirt but not sure how...

Interesting...

by:lidder

you say that afterwards you feel noormal, dont you feel tired ???

You say that it's rather hard to pee afterwards. why is that , do you feel pain while urinating ??

and what about walking do you feel comrotable down there ?? my friend told me that once she had a very rough sex and that next day she could hardly walk.

Hmm...

by:gem22star

yeh I feel totally normal afterwards. I think if i had 29 orgasms in a row rather than 3 - 10 ish,then I might feel tired, but I don't at all, I just go about my normal business afterwards. It doesn't hurt to pee it's just difficult because when you're aroused all the blood flows to that area and even more so when you come, therefore it swells a little. The more times you come the more swollen the area becomes (not noticeably to your partner tho)and it seems to close the little pee hole a bit so it's harder to get out. (Aaah! sorry to be crude). No trouble walking at all! Although maybe I would have after rough sex, but when I make myself come I'm not putting anything inside me so that's why.

Any difference

but how different you feel when you reach say 10th orgasm
of onlu3rd one?? you must feel some difference right ??

by:gem22star

Nope!

Hey.

For some women, an orgasm is limitless. For my girlfriend's it is anyway. We wanted to see how many times i could make her go in one night and we reached 29 before she was so drained that she just passed out. Some were even 3,4, or sometimes 5 in a row one right after the other. If you are trying to do it yourself, as long as you know your "magic spots," and you can reach at least 1 orgasm, you can reach 20. That was the only time i could ever get her to go that much but i really have not tried lately. Im sure it wouldn't be a problem doing it again.

Hmm

29 it's hard tp believe it i've talked with 1 girl she toldme that she used vibrator and when she reached 9 orgasm she was like she was going to faint.

so i mean my question is di women really feel tired after reaching so many orgasms ??

I know it is guys who are so tired that after 3 orgasms thaey must get some sleep to get some energy.

so girlls speak up ! what's it like

Depends.

by:d3ath

it all depends on the girl. if she has more stamina then she wont get tired too early, but if she is not used to having so many in a row she will get tired easy. you have to work your way up the chain. when i told you about me and my girlfriend, that wasnt just a one time thing. I took me over 6 months of having sex and giving her orgasms to get her used to it and to build up the tolerance. I cant even believe she got to 29, but when she did we both passed out right then and there because she was tired, her vagina was tired; me, my tongue, and fingers were killing me and we both just passed out holding each other.

Wow

wow that's incredible ! i wonder how a girl must geel after reching so many orgasms are thay more and more intense or are they the same ?? does she scream or is she silent (i know that some girls are quite silent when orgasming)

--

unfortunetly(typo), when we she had the 29, we were at her house with her sister and mom sleeping so she couldn't scream very loud, if any at all but any normal time when nobody is around, she does. Her orgasms do get more intense but as they go on and on they sometimes get less intense. It moves up and down. The first 4 might be really intense, the next 3 might not, and so on.

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  She wont stay wet!
  Do you belive in love at first sight?
by:emonevergetsold
  Blond men and sex
by:blondebeam
  My penis size or
by:bling19
  Agony first time! help!
by:flirt4fun
  Boring men
by:jodie186
  Can you help me
by:signoradision
  Can't risk it!
by:shortiie
  How to ask a girl?
by:derk05
  My boyfriend thinks our sex life is boring
by:always4ever

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk