« 

Finger in bum

My BF loves it when i finger him, i think he could cum just from that. i know i have read stuff on here and it seems commmon, just want to see how many guys love this, or how many girls have done it to their guys.

Finger in bum

Just to reassure you.
These are my thoughts on this matter.

I love my girlfriend doing this to me for a number if reasons.
Firstly, trust. It's a very personal intimate area. Giving my body over to her to use is a very intimate and trusting thing to do. I offer myself to her, lifting my legs and presenting myself puts me in a vulnerable position, mentally and physically.
It's not the physical feeling as much as the emotional aspects that I enjoy.
Being in that position makes me passive. In a job where I am in control all day it is nice to be in a passive place mentally.
She does what she likes, rubbing my prostate, holding her finger in there or just massaging the outside. We use the words "amber" for go easy, "red" for stop. But always assume it's on green.at first I thought she would laugh at me, think I was gay. She didn't. It brought us closer, took our relationship to another level of intimacy.

Not to get too personal but she has recently bought a strap on. Now we are playing with the idea of me being totally submissive to her.

So, finger in the bum. Yes. More men than you think enjoy it.

They love it.

The males g spot is up there bum, its called a p spot. its the prostate glad. You can buy from www.justanal.co.uk

Too quick

My guy LOVES me sticking a finger up his bum but he comes almost straight away when I do it so I save it until I've had some pleasure!

Listen all you fools

i am a man, 27 years old... i know for a fact that if you like a finger in the ring hole that you are in fact a gay boy.. end of discussion..the shitter is for having a ... . one way not in just out.. like having a ... . if you finger a bum you will have ... on your finger, thats not good. when you pick up dog ... you dont do it with your bear hands do you? no because its ... . ... is ... .. ... shitty ... shit..stay out of mens poo pipe

Lol!

by:pcplodpc

No, you're really a kid. About 13 years old I would guess.

Accidentally sent it before

by:pah7348

Just because a man might like a finger up his butt does not make him gay unless he's imagining a man doing it to him, I'm a man as we'll nor am I gay and I personally don't like things up my butt but the girl I've been with for some time now enjoys to put her finger in my butt I let her because I love her and my body is her play ground to do as she pleases and it's the same for me with her. So I let her stick her finger in my butt she enjoys it that does not mean I'm gay nor any man weather or not he enjoys it does not make him gay as long as it's a women doing it in your mind and in reality it's not gay because it's not man on man maybe you should become a little more comfortable with you're sexuality

Ignorant

by:pah7348

You are ignorant

Its ok

most men love a finger or something else up there bum also they love it being licked,its susposedly were the male g spot is,the best time to do it is when your giving him a ... it will blow his mind lol,so dont worry its very common xx

Katelynne johnson

by:katelynnej

I was wanting some help. I use my Sybian a lot and my husband has seen me and watched me several times. The other day I came home from work and heard it on. I walked in the bed room and her was sitting on it with it in him. I didn't know what to say. I left the room while he was using it. He said he had a amazing orgasm with it. Is it okay, he used it? will it replace me? Should I let him use my Sybian?

How?

I would like my man to try this with me but I'm so embarrassed about whether it'll smell or whether there'll be some unsavoury stuff up there. How do you get over that hurdle?

I'm quite happy to do it with my man but not too sure he would feel the same. What's the best way to approach it?

Ahaa

by:ckalien

ENEMA is the answer honey

Help me on this??

hey this seems nice, can u guys help me abt how shud i go abt doing this n wen exactly..(like while kissing n all)
i'd wanna try this on my bf

Finger in bum

I'm a guy and to be hoest I love it... I even love it if my girl just taps her finger over my butt hole...

We both enjoy anal play, and I will even confess that my girl has bought me some anal toys that we both use. Recently a strap on (not penic shaped) that we are yet to use, but im sure it will get envoled sooner or later... It was my request that it wasn't penis shaped though, becuase thats a lil weird for me..

To the comments that have been mentioned about anal play being gay or a "gay side" is completely wrong. I would not have a relationship or want to with a man, it jst doesn't float my boat... But my partner stimulating the prostate gets a big thumbs up!!

Plus

by:dave465

In addition to the finger, you can try soome rimming and that would also be awesome. Don't knock it till you try it.

Finger in bum

My hubby loves it although he prefer his hole rubbed and pushed on than a finger inside it. I confess i have explored that area of my own body and find it really arousing to touch as I orgasm although I;,m not that keen on penetrative anal sex

No way!!!

To each his own...I have received the "prostate exam" with the finger numerous times for physical exams. It ranks in the TOP 5 of "most unpleasant things I have experienced". It is not something I'm remotely even interested in. But if my girl would like feel something long thick and throbbing in her bum....I'm willing to provide the instrument.

You should know first ...

... that prostate is a kind of the g-spot for men and even if they say that anal sex is disguisting the truth is they don't even know what they're missing

Awesome!

by:orgasmation

Prostate massage is awesome... just wish more girls were willing to do it!

Finger in bum"

never tried that b4 if I did i think my BF wouldn't like it

I love it!

I'm a straight guy and I absolutely love having my bumhole played with.Which is why I have an anal vibrator and also a strapon.Not all guys like it of course.

« 
More replies: 12

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:goodjob79
  hacker bank transfer-western union money transfer,sell ... good all country

by:dazza1
  Hacker cc good.sell ccv(credit card)good fresh=>icq: 667457812

by:shycart1
  I suffer from micropenis and my life is a mess.
by:harrisoncole

by:shycart1
  Chat
by:hunk14
  My boyfriends penis is huge and sex hurts
by:trish451

by:msramu