•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Girl on top - tips needed please!

I have been with my partner for a few months and although the sex is great, we always end up doing it in the missionary because I'm useless on top!
Whenever I sit on top of him, I find his erection isn't hard enough and I have trouble putting him inside me. It becomes embarrassing even though we laugh about it.
Anything I can do to make sex this way better?

I've been thinking about using some lubrication, maybe going into Anne Summers for some tingle gel. What do you think, girls?

Girls on top

hey...
if your not too shy....tell him while your on top what your still gona do to him, that should get him hard.....failing that a ... ring.
i think it just depends on what mood he's in, how much alcohol or just how tired he is that depends on how hard he will stay

Tension rings

your not alone i have had the same problem with my guy. he has avery large member and could never get it hard enough. so we went and ordered tension rings you can get them on line. it comes with 3 different size rings and a sleeve you put the ring on the sleeve and then get him hard and slide the ring over his penis and popthe ring off it will keep him hard for a long time. i have no problem being on top now. it makes it larger and great gerth.

Girl on top reply

ther are more positions than missionary and girl on top. get a kama sutra book and work through it and use what you think would be most pleasurable for you, im sure you will find sometihng.

I hav ur ans

hey!!! i hav the same problem even i hav tried many times i guess dis iz the way dun feel shy hav a tawk wid him he'll understan if he really loves u n gal keep on tryin may b u get lucky some day m wid u best ov luk!!! bye!

Get back up there!

I love being on top regardless if i am facing his feet or laying on his chest.
The best advice is to get on him and make sure you are in a comfortable position to ride away. He won't go soft once the real action begins...but if you find you can't maintain, don't reduce or down play by doing missionary! Grab his ankles and let him plow. Ask him to spank you.

Me2 !

im usless wen im on top its soooo embarrassing. ... pple help us !how do i move & were do i look !

Moving

by:kimbree

Lean in toward him as close as you can ...place your hands firmly on each side of his head and slowly ride it. Also you can sit up str8 and just rock your pelvis back and forth and side to side...rub his scrotum or anus while you're up there. Make his squeaze your breasts as well.......does this help?

Im always on top

i can be a bit of a control freak so i prefer being on top i also think if i was on the bottom i would get squished zac is deninetly not fat but hes one of the most musclely man i know form all that football and face it im not skinny but for my height 5 foot 10 im small in clothing size 8_12 so im not exacly the body strenght of him but ive gone of the subjest toghether so yeah i prefer bieng im neraly 17 and have got 1 baby girl 4 and a half months so i am not on top as much anymore

I don't think its you thats useless

He needs to work on getting harder...goji berries can help, or the little blue pill,(tell him he's only need a half...just do it for some fun... don't let him blame you although they are veery sensitive about Mr Floppy/Bendy problems.
More lubricaton, no, how about you get him in there and then manouvre on top..then keep it interested with lots of movement , and gripping while bobbong up & down.
Also try a buzzy on his bits to give him a perk up.
Good luck
H

On top...

by:libertineangel

thanks. any tips for how to hit the right spot when I'm on top? It doesn't feel good for me unless he's on top and penetrating deep. Can I get this when I'm on top?

Any tips for on top

by:tinks30

try leaning backwards when on top this is surpposed to make a woman orgasm

G-spot hot spot!

by:megatinx

i find that when i'm on top of my boyfriend, he lies down n i sit on top with my back to him, by him watching his Big Guy going in and out of me, makes him harder, but by riding his ... can also have a great sensation on ur g-spot, you can feel every inch of him, and u definately feel it hitting ur spots in all the right places too! give it a try! the result is fab!

On-top

What about other positions, is it the same or can he remain hard when he's behind you, side-on etc etc?

For example if he's hard and you're in the doggie position, get him to move back with him still inside you until you are on-top of him but facing the other way, i.e. so he can still see your bum and back as he would do in the doggie position anyway.

It might be a sub-conscious control thing when he needs to be on-top / in charge to maintain a hard-on?

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:funlovinggirl64

by:34fboobie

by:shellybaby1

by:mike1043

by:chihuahualover
  Camera shy????
by:ladyshaz

by:daddysgirl23
  Raunchiest thing you've ever done...
by:blondehalo
  Indian fantasy come true - what to do?
by:shanny269

by:bitontheside

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk