« 

Is it normal to be this horny all the time?

Iam a female and i find that iam way to horny for my own good. ive never had sex or done anything with a guy because im too insecure with myself right now but is it normal to be really horny and have to masterbate all of the time... i probably masterbate at least 4 times a day. Ive done so many naughty nasty things that iam so embarrased afterwards, if someone could give me advice on anything at all i would greatly appreciate it

Same here

I am always horny like 24/7. It is quite normal as far as I am concern. It does not really bother me because I do cyber sex when I have a partner.

It's quilt!!!

if you ... 4 times a day and let your man play all kinds of sexual toys with you, would you also ask if its healthy? You will be proud and feel sexy, so what's wrong with masturbating? feel good! do what your body wants!

Enjoy it!!!

I'm 41 and only recently found my sex drive...after being married 20 years(no longer in that relationship)...am having the time of my life, it makes a change for the guy to complain about a woman wanting sex all the time, if he don't want it then I'm more than happy to sort myself out ..

I think its normal

I think its normal hunni,
there is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive and at least your doing it with every guy.. ya no?? just have fun, and if you have a boyfriend or when you get one, when your both ready to take it further. he will think he ... the jackpot

I have a very high sex drive too, and like one of your other replies.. my boyfriend says he cant keep up and can we keep it to 2 times a day lol

Yeah...

I knw what thats like...my boyfriend recently asked me for less sex

Same

i feel the same way, i havnt had sex before or done alot with a guy, and i masterbate way too mych but its kinda fun to be horny all the time!

Nice

a female being horny all time..ur bf will be very lucky

Yes

me to ,im horney all day through but mostly when i wake up, even when i sort myself im still horney, so ur not alone

Is it normal to be this horny all the time?"

Buy a dildo (looks like a male penis), clitoris massager, anal and pussy vibrator and enjoy life.

I agree

by:alliemarie

Yeah, its normal! lol im horny quite alot too i play mos the time and somtimes get incredibly horny when im out and about hmm does anyone have any usefuk tips for that?

Allie-Marie

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Finger inside peehole
by:cuitetim
  Cyber sex (adult chat) vs phone sex
by:scorpion7927

by:beakeradams
  I caught my wife having sex with an old dude
by:okkidoggi

by:danino110
  Want to see my girlfriend with a better hung guy then me!!!!!
by:submissiveguy30uk

by:cuitetim
  How much pain can balls take before they get injured?
by:annakizz
  Insulting during sex
by:gioz3

by:thabok1