• Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

What flour do i use for yorkshire pudding

what flour do i use for yorkshire pudding please is it self raising or plain

Recipe

hello,
welcome to this forum site.It is the best site for your queries,here you can get lots of information about various thing.I have read this question but i am note able to give your answer right now,sorry for that.So i am giving you this expert link for your queries.
thanks.
----------------
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/] WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION [/url]

Mr

Allways use plain Flour for yorkshire pudding, but when you make fish batter you use Self Raisin and water and a pinch of salt only.
From a Yorkshire man who has been making Yorkshire pudd for over 60 odd years happy batter making.

Yes

by:clairewilliams1

And a splash of larger xxxx

Plain is best, goood luck with the cooking

Good luck

N x

Yorkshire pudding

I Hope by now you have made lots of Yorkshire Puddings but if not I always use self raising flour-good luck

Hazelwood

best yorkshire pud recipe ...never fails...5 1/2 oz plain flour,2 large eggs,1/2 pint milk ..whisk very hard until smooth ,leave and whisk again ,use a deep 12 muffin tin with 1/2 centimeter of oil in each one put in oven until smokin hot ,when hot take out quickly devide mixture into tin (should sizzle} bake for 30 mins until tall and crispy ,never open oven door !!!!!!! they will sink lol please try it

Yorkshire pudding

Hi
I are a yorkshire lass born and bred we always use plain flour if you were to use self raising your puddings would be heavy and not as well risen - and stodgy inside' they are still edibe and in a way still nice but the original plain flour gives a very light well risen pudding
n1ghtowl

What flour do i use for yorkshire pudding?

I always use plain flour.
Mazzymoo

Plain

I usually use plain flour. Kat x

Has anybody tried using sauce flour ?

by:jodevizes

Has any body tried to make Yorkshire pudding with superfine sauce flour? The reason I ask is because I had run out of normal flour and had to make some batter for my fish. It turned out to be really great for coating fish, it was nice and crispy. I am also going to use it for my next vegetable tempura.

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  How can i remove the limescale from the kettle?
by:valeriecook
  Best piping bag?
by:wolff30
  If you like italian food...
by:deni6690
  Italian food
by:verucook

by:martina2319
  Hangover eating
by:blondebabe
  Weekly menu
by:carolinedoubt

by:xxsam1989xx

by:sebseb18
  Cookery online vs. offline
by:hy07acg

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk