•  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Rhinoplasty....in a spot of bother, please help

Hi All,

I am preparing to have a BA and Rhinoplasty at the same time!!

I have been to see the Cosmetic Clinic (which is based in Manchester so no good for me), Alex Karidis and today I am seeing Mark Solomos for a consultation.

Firstly, I am very confused. This is my face (and Breasts!!), and I want to make sure I really make a good decision on who is the best person to do both procedures.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences I should be aware of? At the moment I'm swaying towards Alex Karidis as he seems to be the best surgeon, although I've tried to do some much research via the internet and there seems to be positive and negative responses to every surgeon!! Its left me feeling REALLY stressed out as I don't have a clue who is best for the surgery in London.

Please, if anyone has any advice, I would be really really grateful.

Thanks in advance,

D x

Rhinoplasty

hi have u tried going to a surgery which in in manchester they do free consultations and the staff are very good they are www.transforminglives.co.uk call 08006556926 let me know the results as i am to thinking of going there.

M solomos & nose jobs

Hi D

Have you decided on which surgeon to have for your nose job? I am also seeing Mark Solomos next month for a consultation - have heard he trained with Alex Karidis.

Has anyone had a nose job by Mark Solomos at the Harley medical group? If so, what did you think of the results?
Please anyone!! Information on Dr Solomos would be really helpful.

Thanks so much xx

Mark solomos....

by:saamx

Hi,
I don't know whether it is too late now...
I had a rhinoplasty done in June with Mark Solomos and I am absolutely THRILLED with the results.. he knew exactly what I wanted and the results are possibly even better than I expected!
I would recommend him to anyone!!!

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Septorhinoplasty at harley medical centre
by:pixiedust1990
  redir301 http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/f103/__f828_f103-.html
by:xxemmahxx
  Anybody had mr.selvaggi @ transform for a rhinoplasty?
by:xxemmahxx

by:jennireece
  The ugly face of beauty
by:traci19
  Anyone had a nose job by dr rowe jones?
by:cassie2710
  Rhinoplasty feedback on mr d mcgeorge
by:jemlewka
  Tranpire cosmetic surgery
by:sdk478

by:alicem23
  Breathing problem after rhinoplasty
by:universal22

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk