• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Dr. philippe chout

I just came across videos of Dr. Philippe Chout's work on youtube and his site .... Does anyone know of Dr. Philippe Chout's work? Good or negative, as this first time I' ve come across him, so I' m just trying to see what I find, as some of his work is awesome ... thanks ..

His site :
http://doctorchout.com

Bad surgeon

NEGATIVE BIG TIME!

Any findings??

Did you ever find anything about this Dr? Any feedbacks? I would be very interested to know.

Dr philippe chout

Francy before you have anything done, check to see if this doctor is accredited by any of the organisations that will stand by his qualifications, i,e, ISAPS but don't stop there. Pretty pictures and testimonials alone is not enough. Peer reviews, publications, hospital affiliations are more reliable. Also IMHO a good surgeon doesn't need to have more than one practice. Surgeons that operate in more than one country make me wonder why they need to? Just a thought. Good luck with finding a good surgeon and hope you get the desired result and not just empty promises.

videos of his work is wow!

Please tell me if you find some more private related information about work what he have done.. !
I am in heaven after i saw his videos!!
But it will be important to know more about experience from people who have had operations done by him.

The girls looks so pretty and natural!!!!

Please uppdate me if you find something interesting!!

Hello from Norway!

Hei

by:nik1ta

Jeg ser at du skrev denne kommentaren for lenge siden, men bare lurte på om du var fortsatt opptatt av info om dr. Chout.
Han ''fikset meg'' fr og jeg har bare gode ting å si om han. Hvis du har noen sprsmål, bare spr.

Vennlig hilsen
K.

Hej

by:l2411

Hej jag såg att du opat dig hos dr chout, vilket ingrepp utförde han? Jag ska nämligen göra en näsplastik hos honom men är lite orolig då det inte finns nån kritik om honom online. Skulle du rekommendera honom som kirurg? Har du några bilder? Jättetacksam för svar, mvh Linda

His work is really wow

by:omrawan

did u get any details abt the doctor, did u come across any patiant

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:adriana0007
  Blepharoplasty
by:kazzy14
  Face lift and work around eyes - who to go to and costs?
by:hilaryh1
  Rhinoplasty dr oelbrandt and dr dombard. belgium
by:stacey90x

by:davidseller
  Dr dirk kremer
by:bubble1100
  A list of the highest and lowest rated rhinoplasty surgeons in the uk
by:tullulahsnose
  Rhinoplasy buddy ??
by:farahnrm
  Mr amedeo usai
by:thatblondegirl

by:flusteredbunny

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk