•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Nose job. warning! avoid dr bassem nathan (egyptian in london)

I just read several other posts here about Dr Nathan's disastrous results and had to post this immediately:
I am a guy. I had a rhinoplasty by Dr Nathan (he is Egytptian/charistmatic/funny) 10 years ago.

I had a deviated septum and also asked to improve the shape of the nose. Dr Nathan was extremely confident of the procedure. His words were 'In a week take off the cast. And admire'.

After the operation I was told I lost a lot of blood. When I woke up I had lost a significant amount of weight and had to stay in the hospital for a few days extra. And my problems were only beginning:

First: When you have a deviated septum the standard procedure is to remove the septum because once you smash it, it can not heal. Well he smashed it and put it back in. And immediately after the operation it was much more severely deviated that the original. It still is.

Second: The nose was not straight down - but deviated to one side. In addition half of the side of the nose was removed way too much as well as the top support structure.

Third you could clearly see a cartlidge on the tip.

Fourth the whole tip was facing on side like someone was pushing it with a finger.

Fifth, it hurt for month. And even years later suddenly at night it would start hurting.

At times in broad day light it looked great from a distance but inside a room from close by it immediately attracted attention.

Ok, so it was a disaster. Well I thought in life once or twice we're going to all face disasters. But there is no way on earth I am even thinking of another surgery. No way. But now after 10 years the nose seems to be collapsing near the tip. That means you can see lines and marks starting to appear. And the cartlidge is becoming even more prominent.

If even one person saves themselves by not going to Nathan I will be happy. .

Don't believe the 'positive' messages about dr nathan

It is obvious that these messages are by Dr Nathan himself. If you have any doubt about what I am saying simple ask Dr Nathan to show you pics of his previous surgeries... especially front view (which he will try to hide). Secondly just ask to speak to one of his previous patients. This is standard procedure with any surgeon. I can guarantee you that he will make excuses. Dr Nathan in my opinion is not a professional surgeon. And in my opinion I GUARANTEE you that you will need a revision.

rhinoplasty : i had a really good experience with dr, nathan at transform

When I first read this post saying all this bad things about him, I just got mad because I had my surgery booked already in a month time. so I decided to book a new appointment to talk to him about this bad post and I did it, I said everything that I have seen in the internet about him and etc. So after a long chat with him I decided to carry on and on 17 of December I had my rhinoplasty with him, I had an amazing result, I could be more happy I had my best Christmas ever with my new nose.

Dr rajan uppal

i am considering having a few procedures done and the surgeon i am considering is Dr Rajan Uppal. Has any one out there had surgery with him?

Mr.bassem nathan

I had a rhinoplasty with Mr. Nathan in August last year and I must say it was the best thing I had ever done. I had a big bump on my nose as I was kicked by my naughty sister years ago. I was in and out on the same day and I had no pain at all just slight discomfort and bruising under my eyes. My nose is now almost perfect and I am no longer embarrassed from turning sideways infront of people. I highly recommend Mr. Nathan !!!

Matti is different i think

No, i think basim matti is someone different.
This person is Egyptian/charistmatic/funny/confident and used to work at Transform (not any longer)

Dr basim matti

Hi is this the surgeon Basim Matti your on about or is this somebody different

Hi there

Sorry to hear about being unhappy with Mr Nathan!!! I know 2 (brother & sister) people who had procedure with him and both look beautiful.

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Rhinoplasty - my tip is so bulbous post op
by:simdon1

by:tullulahsnose

by:beckyeller
  Cheek implants - help! really need advice !
by:leelee45610
  Bad rhinoplasty/otoplasty with dr khan transform
by:kameoo
  Bad crow's feet - chemical peel?
by:leaf76

by:hospitaljerusalem

by:confusedfairy

by:chrism42
  How to find a good and affordable plastic surgeon (rhinoplasty)?
by:amandawilson95

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk