• Health & Fitness 
  • News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Help please!! advice on cellulite treatment (non surgical)

Hi ladies,

Can anyone suggest a treatment / method for decreasing the appearance of cellulite?

I would really appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tink x

Natural treatment for cellulite

I recommend new natural treatment for cellulite. In a few weeks I helped cellulite disappear.
www.TinyurL.com/Cellulite294

Hello

I think if someone badly wants to get over these things then they should need to do daily exercise to burn their fat.

Nature vs nurture

A lot of it is down to genetics, that is a fact that you have to accept, however, there are of course a lot of things you can do to minimise it and reduce appearance.

Healthy diet, less processed food, less alcohol, less cigarettes and more exercise...

There are creams available, Gotu Kola and Caffeine are effective, this is the one that we recommend to clients at my non surgical practise. Cloud 9 Body Makeover...

http://cloud9skin.com/cellulite.html

Hope that helps!

Advice on ... ... ( of course non surgical ! )

The full link is : getridofcellulite.pw

Advice on ... ( of course non surgical ! )

The most important part in getting rid of cellulite is workouts and healthy nutrition. There is no lotion or cream to cure cellulite. If you want to get rid of the cellulite, I recommend visiting:

... pw

After trying literally everything, this gave me the best results in the shortest amount of time. I've now got the body I've always dreamed of and I'm now getting a lot more attention. Highly recommend it!

Ultrasonic cavitation it seems a miracle

Hi, ultrasonic cavitation makes the celullite disapear, but you need a few treatments every few days. I did a course of treatments with a groupon discount at Depicool clinic and it was very good, I lost saddle bags and skin got very smooth.

Cellulite

Great Info you have here! Right now my dillema is with cellulite. As far as I know hormonal imbalances plays an important part in the development of cellulite. Puberty is a hormonal imbalance that is why many girls develop cellulite during this time. Some women are more skeptical due to weight, poor circulation, weaker skin or detoxifying problems. Any changes to female hormones can cause cellulite including taking the contraceptive pill and pregnancy. I am speaking from my own personal struggles with cellulite. I found a new way to help me with my dillemma and I am loving it!

Re: help please!! advice on cellulite treatment (non surgical)

As far as I know hormonal imbalances plays an important part in the development of cellulite. Puberty is a hormonal imbalance that is why many girls develop cellulite during this time. Some women are more skeptical due to weight, poor circulation, weaker skin or detoxifying problems. Any changes to female hormones can cause cellulite including taking the contraceptive pill and pregnancy. I am speaking from my own personal struggles with cellulite. I found a new way to help me with my dillemma and I am loving it!

In addition..

Cavitation seems to be promising too but the best of all is.. being vegetarian or - better - vegan. Cellulite is there thanks to saturated fats.

Cellulite: the naked truth

the only way(s): either thyroxine (NOT Tyrosine) -based topical products like Somatoline.. or mesotherapy.

All the rest is there just for getting your money the easy way

Reducing the appearance of cellulite

I am an Independent Distributor with It Works. If you haven't heard of our company we sell body wraps along with other products. I know as a mom I had the hardest time trying to lose my baby belly and stretch marks. Every workout could not tone my tummy. Every cream could not get rid of my stretch marks. I went to the extreme of having $1500 laser surgery on my stretch marks with no results. I was introduced to the wraps about 7 months ago and decided to give them a try. 45 minutes later at my own home I was astounded by the results. My stretchmarks had greatly improved and I could see definition in my tummy. The wraps are a detox wrap which help to pull the toxins stored in our fat cells and can result in inch loss. They also help to repair stretch marks, get rid of cellulite and improve varicose veins. I would love to help anyone with either their New Years Resolution and to help you get your sexy back! Message me for more details and you can like my facebook page for more information and plenty of before and after pictures! Hope to hear from you soon! http://www.facebook.com/ItWorksWrapsByNicky
https://nickyg.myitworks.com

Our defining gel and wraps help with getting rid of cellulite. If you like my facebook page you can look at the before and after pictures that I have posted. It is a miracle cream!

Hot pants

Tink- I have tried the macom hot pants cellulite reducing... and omg such a big difference. you wear them for so long under all of your clothes... really great stuff ! i like the non surgical method as well ! x

Cellulite treatment

LipoLight and Zaggora hot pants or the sweatz vest.

Cellulite research

Hi, my name is Craig Calito, if you are reading this and are interested in a solution for your cellulite then i need your help.

I have been doing a lot of research on a remedy for cellulite to help someone like you and i am making positive progress (after sifting through a lot of useless information online)

My research goal is to find a REAL and Genuine solution for cellulite, and i have discovered a lot of information that may be helpful to you. Thats where your help comes in.

I would like to interview you to gather some insights as to what in your opinion will provide the BEST solution. This will give me the right foundation to spread the word to other women like yourself.

Do you mind giving me 30 min of your time to share your point of view or opinion?

In return you will be rewarded for your time.

If you are interested please send me a private message.

We'll continue the conversation from there.

Thanks

Eximia treatment in uk

Best is Eximia treatment, avaliable in London and Ascot

Home remedy for cellulite

Use Coco butter, Raw can sugar and coffee are the natural ingredients which can help to treat cellulite.

Try eximia it worked for me

I have tried many treatments and for sure all the once mentioned here in this post. I am always looking for a new treatment and something that is going to help. I have always been up and down with weight and diets stopped working long time ago... I try every single machine that comes out and must say Eximia is the only one that gave me results. In 5 weeks I lost a stone doing Eximia twice a week. Look up where they have the treatment available in your area...

Try soap and glory

currently i am using soap and glorys 'The Firminator' twice a day and it seems to be working and also smells nice and leaves skin all soft

Hypoxi treatment

Hi Ladies
I actually tried hypoxi treatment as used by the celebrities like Cheryl Cole and i went to a gym in the City which was just beautiful close to Moorgate and Liverpool Street tube, called The Citypoint Club.

While i was there i would get a session on the powerplate too for 30 minutes with a trainer

I had to go 3 times a week for a month and it was the first time that a treatment really worked for me. It was cycling in a vacuum and the sensation was weird to begin with but then i got used to it..I had to follow a sensible eating plan too

I had tried laser lipo for one session and found it too expensive and enermologie which left me with bruising but this was a breeze and I dropped from a size 14 to 12 quite easily! Now i just wish i had this machine in my house as it was an effort to get to..and i found the staff there really helpful..

Hypoxi and powerplate are exercise machines and this this combination made a big difference on my body...makes far more sense to me than lying on a beauty couch and thinking that your body will change!

Also, just think about your nutrition and eat fresh food and little processed foods and do some exercise and drink lots of water

Hope this helps...

Polly

Hi polly

by:clarebear11

Do you think Hypoxi is worth trying then? Do you think the results are permanent or would you have to do a maintenance programme

« 
More replies: 12

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Cellulite, help!!!
by:jacks261
  Stretch marks
by:letstalkbeautyonline
  Desperate to get rid ov my stretch marks
by:ashlealouise
  24, sudden stretch marks... help
by:jenni2329

by:bettyboobs78

by:celiaa50

by:virginiel157
  Home remedies to get rid of cellulite
by:babygirllllx
  Stretch-mark-sucsess!!!!
by:blueberryswirl
  laser stretch mark removal -my last resort...!
by:queenyv

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk