• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Nipples still pointing down?!

Hi all, just wondered what other peoples nipples were like after their ba's? - Mine were not pointing down before my op(started a small 34B), but 4 weeks on from my ba my nipples are definitely not central, they're kind of on the lower side of my boobs, pointing/facing down!! Is this normal and will the implant drop some more at the bottom, making my nipples point up a bit more?.....or do you think cos i'm 4 weeks post-op now that they'll stay this way?

Thanks in advance for any replies
Natalie x x

Hiya

Im 7 weeks post op now.I had a nipple lift and mine are still very low down!!! In my case i think its coz the implants havent dropped and my boobs are still quite firm (my surgeon has told me to massage them to encourage them to drop). Im assuming when the implant drops down a bit it will move the nipples up if that makes sense?

One week

I am one week post op. Mine are pointing almost downwards, i'd like to know when or if they will move too!

Hi

by:nataliek1982

I'm glad i'm not the only one, hopefully someone will be able to let us know whether it's normal or not!!

Natalie x x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Elyzea
by:kmartinez86
  "my ba with elyzea dr damen"x
by:chocolate1164

by:chocolate1164
  Confused....!!
by:kim823
  Pre-consultation question
by:angelicfruitcake84
  Undecided & unsure
by:lisalou26
  Picturetrail shocker - sad idiot
by:cheekiboon
  Bruising anyone??
by:peekaboo08
  34b with 350cc overs - what did you come out at?
by:toptotty1387
  7 days & swelling is this nomal?!!! please anyone
by:chihuahualover

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk