« 

Victorias secret.. buying from the uk! anyone know anything about sizing or prices please??/ xx

Hiya girlies i was wondering whether anyone from the UK has bought bikinis off Vicorias Secret website and how much the shipping was?? Also... im very confused about sizing as they are different from here... i am a 34E now, i am a size 10 and a 12 in bottoms - any clue of what this would be on the american sizes? Any help is appreciated!! Holiday soon hehe thank you xxxxxxxx

Vs

and also what you should do is google coupons for VS. you get codes sometimes which can save you lots of money.
you just have to try using different ones

xxx

L

Size 8 usa for a uk 10/12

Hi there,

You would need a size 8 in the clothing line of VS but, in my experience, the bra sizes are the same as the UK. I always get stuff sent to a friend in the USA who then posts it to me, as it's cheaper that way. But, here is a link (copy and paste) for the charges which depend on how much you order:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/shipping/international_shipping/?rfnbr=8684

Good Luck.

Vs

hey there,

i am a big VS fan.have been buying their stuff for ages now. I cannot help you on the size, but you should try the bra size converter:

http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php

I am a 34B in VS, while in the UK i buy 34B or 34C.

I ma a size 6-8 UK. I buy size 0 or XS bottoms.

As for the shipping, the prices you see online are the ones for bikinis only. you will have quite a large shipping and handling cost added to it. I find it best to pay an extra for international delivery (£20) and get it delivered by UPS. The other (cheaper) delivery they offer, takes up to 2 months to arrive.

Also, keep in mind that you will have to pay tax on the goods coming from USA. I think it will be ca 17.5% out of your total bill. You will have to pay it when the goods will be delivered

hope this helps. have a great holiday..xxxx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Itchy boob!
by:cateo
  my boobie story
by:jazandsax
  Dr singh - thoughts please x
by:adrianna64

by:pbond83
  My turn today
by:beckyoc
  Nipples hurt like hell
by:julieb651
  Two weeks to go and having second thoughts....help!!
by:wendy1372
  sitting in my paper panties first up!
by:littlemisspink

by:apples12
  Confused...what is pip impants???
by:pbond83