•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

** new pics! 8 weeks post op with double bubble...new pics up now!**

Pw has changed due to the idiot who was on here a few weeks back.....if any of you can remember my surgeon, then its his surname... if not PM me!

Would love your opinions. I think my right boob is bigger than the left but cant be sure if I think that because of the Double Bubble or if its actually true....not sure if i need different size implants in each boob?

HELP!
xxxxx

Hey..

I had a re op two months ago due to double bubble if you need to talk pm me...

Charlotte
x

managed to get in for a look, i cant see a difference in size but you could always mention it..... they are a nice size, are you gonna go bigger next time?

Password

Hi Do you mind if I take apeep? Also I am going to upload my piccys after my op on the 8th Sept and am worried now that their are weirdos on here...I haven't uploaded any yet so not aware of setting passwords etc..any tips would be useful Thanks Lucie x

Hiya! Can i hav a peek at ur pics please??... Having ba on friday!! Over excited

???

Thanks for letting me have a look. So how does this double bubble happen then? At least ur getting it sorted and without that DB ur boobies will look amazing!

Linz x

can see what you mean missy.....it is a little bigger but if you hadnt of pointed it out i would never have noticed. Its a slight difference which we all have i think. My left is a little bigger then my right but my surgeon said the tiny bit of difference wasnt enough at all to warrent different size implants. You only notice it so much coz you own them and look at them every day lol. They look very soft tho chick - given me some confidence that mine will soften eventually!!!!!!!

How exciting though - op number two - woo hoo

xxx

by:kinkyboots33

why does it say "waiting to be validated" when i try click on 8 wks???

Ah

by:missimplants2010

means it has to be validated by this website...should be up in a few ours then xx

Hi

by:vickyfurtado

could i have a look please i have same problm

by:lozzie010506

you can still see em...scroll over her pic on this thread and then press view photos....list of albums will come up click on her 8 weeks on and you can put the password in xxx

by:kinkyboots33

thanks
xxx

hi... im pretty new, dont think we have met?
would love a peek if thats ok?
also, will you have to pay for your re-op?
nicola
xxx

could i have a look please x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  soooooo when does fluffing actually happen
by:lozzie010506
  Surgical stockings!!
by:boobiesgalore
  Burning boobies!!!
by:hana2291

by:andrea273b
  Anyone gone up 2 back sizes after op for comfort???
by:monicagellar
  Anyone had re-op soon very soon after their first ba due to being disappointed first time round???
by:okeydokey1
  I just cant wait
by:teresalal
  Doncaster hospital. opinions wanted.
by:clairenoboobs
  New pics up 265cc round hp partials
by:ellejayxxx
  Does anyone feel there boobs too heavy to go bra-less??
by:jenna363

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk