• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Recommendations dr ben chew or dr andrew hart mya glasgow

Hi girls! As some of you know I'm 5 weeks post op having 410cc overs with gary traynor through mya manchester. My best friend is hoping to have hers done through mya glasgow. We've not heard anything about either of the surgeons in glasgow. Just wondering if anyone has had either of these surgeons or know of them or if anyone can recommend surgeons in Glasgow or Edinburgh?
Thanks girls! Any advice or comments much appreciated!
Thanks, Debbi xxx

Hi melchick! Just bumping up the post for you to read the recommendations! Spk to you soon chick! Ngt xxx

Dr ben chew

I had my BA with dr ben chew earlier this year at the Nuffield in Glasgow and have nothing but great things to say about him. Everything went smoothly and my boobs turned out just perfect!

I chose to have my op with him as one of my gf's had a breast reconstruction with him through the NHS last year and her reconstruction looks simply amazing! I first met him when I went along with her for one of her clinic check-ups and thought that he is just so kind and gentle.
We're both obviously big fans of his!

(The link Pauline posted above is him)

Regards,
Kirsty

by:debbichick

Thanks Kirsty! Really nice to get some feedback on him and delighted you and your friend are so pleased with the end result!
Thanks for your reply!
Debbi xxx

Hi

I am having trouble finding anyone who has heard of them. I have a consultation with Dr Ben Chew on Wednesday so have been trying to research him.

Have you had any luck finding information. I found this link that tells you a little about him (hope its same guy lol)

http://www.nuffieldhealth.com/Individuals/Consultants/C/Chew-Ben/

Let me know if you find anything x

Pauline

by:debbichick

Thanks Pauline! I think I've read your posts on the MYA forum! Hopefully together we might be able to find someone who's had these surgeons or knows something about them! Let us know how you get on on wednesday! If I hear anything I'll let you know. My friend is also seeing Dr ben chew 13th oct. Thanks for your link!
Debbi xxx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Qs....
by:kate198521
  Bath
by:kaylz86
  Any1 else wearing a chest band?
by:carly1987xx
  Are total support bras ok?
by:trixxylix
  I know its normal but im post op and have soo many questions
by:milliebabie123
  Sooo nervous!
by:ellaketurah
  10 weeks post op..... unsure about my new boobs
by:hshaw1
  When can i go swimming
by:teresalal
  Palmers cocoa butter..
by:chelsee26
  I'm all done!!
by:jadeyp

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk