• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Michelle keegan............

Hi ladies, not been on here for a while, but after having a look at some photos of celebs and their boobs, I would just like to say that I LOVE Michelle Keegans boobs!

I wonder what size she is???

Well anyway, just thought I'd like to share that with you as I am definitely boobie obsessed and will be taking in a picture of hers if I ever have another BA! (Fingers crossed I will)

And x

Agree x

Think their defo BA! Think she looks fab tho Ahh well we all strive for perfection! I might achieve it one day One day!!!!

Has she had one though coz she always denies it... they are big for her frame!!

She admits having a boob job so they are def fake. I think she's had about 500. I had 525cc and mine looked the same size as hers. X

I agree also, but I guess many celebs think we are naive and believe they are just blessed with a perfect body, which some are......, but I do believe many arent........, but wana come across as perfection xx

I agree with bchj, i def think hers r fake...

by:jenna363

Just because she was tiny on corrie not so long back and just latelry she seems to have grown in the booby dept...

Bchj

by:jenna363

yea i did take a look at her bikini pics......they are nice natual boobs but i think they are too big to be her own....shes got a good bod on her tho - wish i was that fit lol

i think shes a good e cup i reckon.....

Hi

by:maxine175

She has had a BA. They are teardrops and I think they must be at least 500cc.! What do you think?
Maxine

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  23 days to re op..
by:samjh1g08
  Lipo, how much with ba??
by:kitticute
  Oh no well worried now!!!!
by:noosheen
  6 week po no fluffing/ sliggt rippling
by:sr6675

by:linastar7
  Pips...whats the latest????
by:funkymunky369
  Ba tomorrow eeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!
by:nikkiw9880
  Boobs and holidays
by:channyfro123

by:laura4leon
  My turn tomorrow
by:rosecaroline72

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk