« 

Pip implant support group

For all the genuine sufferers and victims just to let you know there is a very good support group on facebook - Tara Smith genuine pips implant support group.
This is run by genuine girls whom have suffered and is currently trying to seek justice and help new victims through this mess. Together we can hopefully get justice.

Pip implants

I had mine fitted in 2002 by Alex Karidis, i was not even notified by the clinic that i had pip implants only after several calls i made it was confirmed. He thought as i had had them in for 9 years should be replaced anyway? i have had major health issues since having them fitted although i do not know if they are related to the implants but i will never know!! I just wish he would do the decent thing and replace them for free, the long term health affects will only come to light in the future, after all i have had a substance inside my body not fit for humans, and we do not know the implications of this. Feel upset that no one wants to take the blame

So sorry

Hi Ladies,
I'm fortunate enough not to have PIP implants.....but I just wanted to say to you ladies I hope you win your fight and get justice.
You are all on my mind, and I'm so sorry for what has happened to you!

by:lucyanna118

P.S I have signed the e petition and posted on my facebook page....suprised there isn't more signatures?

SIGN THIS LADIES https://submissions.epetitions.direct. gov.uk/petitions/26446

N

Hi there is a forum up and running http://apps.facebook.com/fbulletin/?forum=6835 this forum is private and linked to my facebook account to gain access you need to friend me, there are to many of you to send friend requests to you this does not negate this group but many of you have asked for privacy and I do not want to loose the facebook presence that has been publicised by the press.

Please n...
See more
Tara Smiths Genuine Pip Implants Support Forum | Tara Smiths Genuine Pip Implants Support Forum
apps.facebook.com

Pip - cant find facebook group? help?

Hi I cant seem to find the facebook group?x

Support group webstite

There is also a specific website that has been set up to help people affected get the support and advise we need.

www.pipimplantsupport.com

Sarah x

Http://www.facebook.com/groups/1211...

by:candyqueen2

Hi there is a forum up and running http://apps.facebook.com/fbulletin/?forum=6835 this forum is private and linked to my facebook account to gain access you need to friend me, there are to many of you to send friend requests to you this does not negate this group but many of you have asked for privacy and I do not want to loose the facebook presence that has been publicised by the press.

Please n...
See more
Tara Smiths Genuine Pip Implants Support Forum | Tara Smiths Genuine Pip Implants Support Forum
apps.facebook.com

Calling all with pip implants like myself...

by:jlb86

We all need to email andrew lansley at the forefront of this matter and inform him how how the cosmetic surgeries dont want to know and are not interested despite the government saying they should act -

lansleya@parliament.uk

Pip implants

I had breast implants in 2004 and have found the bar code details. They are Pip implants and I am terrified. I had them done because of a very embarrassing deformity. I want to find out if there has been a rupture but don't want to go back to nothing. Help

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Sleeping upright?
by:wblondemandy

by:tinkerbell429

by:chloexgrace13
  Its today!!
by:carlyd28
  To all the ladies having a breast reduction...my story! (its a long one)
by:raggyd
  Effects of pregnancy on already augmented breasts?
by:pip405
  Sports bra's for after op?
by:emily280291
  Ba on monday.280 or 320?small a to c cup
by:lizzylu1
  Tommorow!!!!!!!
by:gb19881

by:tinkerbell429