• Health & Fitness 
  • News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Hi, can anyone advise on arnica tablets?

HIYA,
BA THIS SUNDAY WITH TRANSFORM BUT NO ONE HAS ADVISED ME ON ARNICA TABLETS BUT HAVE NOTICED OTHER WOMEN TALKING OF THEM. SHOULD I BE TAKING THEM? DO I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THEM TO WORK? A BIT CONCERNED, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

BEACHBELLE.X

Not sure they worked for me

I was told not to take arnica before the op so I took it after and am still taking it 2 weeks post op as I figured it cant hurt. I had bruising between my boobs after the op but one week post op I developed really dark bruising by the scars. Im not convinced tey work personally, but maybe its because I didnt take them for a week before my op!?

Good luck for Sunday!!! xxxxx

Arnica

I had tummy tuck with Transform and took Arnica 1 week before and 1 week after, my daughter had ba with Transform and also took Arnica the same we both had no bruising and healed very well.

Arnica

hi hun i had my nose and boobs done 7 years ago with transform and i was advised to take arnica with both ops .i would def take arnica asap as i didnt get much bruising with takin it .i had to take it for 2 weeks befor my ops but i ts better late than never x hope this helps x

Arnica

Hiya

I agree with the other posts re- Arnica and gentle surgery etc! I took it a week before and after and can honestly say I have very little bruising and swelling, I dred to think what I may have looked like after based on some stories I'd heard about bruising. Def not too late to start taking it and would reccommend it, I went through MYBreast and they suggested I take it.
Hope that helps and good luck X

Check first...

Hi hun,

I was told not to Arnica by my ps if I hadn't taken it before. Even thou I had bought some I took his advice and had no bruising and only some swelling which I guess is to be expected anyway.

I would just check with your ps first, as they seem to advice differently.

Good luck! x x

Hi! Im having vaser lipo next month and have just been researching this myself. Think its good to take them a wk before your op 3-4 times a day and continue after op for 3 weeks xx My friend took them after her Boob job and it really helped. So does vitamin B and vitamin C!!!

Arnica

I was told to take a week before and a week after, I took it the week before 2 tablets 3 times a day and i think for the first 2 days after, kept forgetting it then, my friend gave me hers to take but I know you can get it in boots.
I'm not sure if it was these that helped, the surgeon or just in my genes, but I went for chekc up on day 6 and had no swelling and no bruising, so maybe it did help.

Hi

Hi,

Arnica simply helps to reduce swelling and bruising. Usually you would take Arnica 1 week before surgery and 1 week after. However, I took a stronger version called Sinecch which is meant to be especially for surgery and the good thing is you only start taking it on the morning of surgery and the next 3 days so not as many to take as stronger dosage but it is a lot more expensive. You can find it here www.alpinepharm.com I dont think you will get it in time for sunday though.

You can get the normal Arnica from health food stores and it isnt too late to begin taking them, just continue to take them for a week post op. It will still help prevent some swelling which will still benifit you.

I had hardly any swelling with mine but that is mainly to do with a gentle surgeon.

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Ba with dr khan in 8 days! although debating on 340cc or 380cc! so many nerves! help!
by:sophie260292

by:princessxmay

by:lilyb29
  Im sooooo happy...from 32a to 32f!!!
by:sahara2629
  Boob envy!
by:emilyrose88

by:parky87
  Drinking!!
by:cath0109
  Pips at harley medical!
by:gjt2

by:misslauraaa
  vits and mins x
by:princessxmay

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk