• Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Travelling from brussels to genk

Hi Guys,

Booked my ba at the Wellness Kliniek on 11th June. Flying from Exeter to Brussels, which is all booked, but can't find any info on how to get from Brussels to Genk.

Anyone already done this journey? Also, anyone got any feedback on the Wellness Kliniek?

Thanks!!

Steph xx

Info

Am going to same clinic in Dec for BA, can you tell me how good are the results and did you have silicon or salt water, over or under the muscle. I am so scared! Was it easy getting to Genk from the airport. Looking forward to yoru reply many thanks. Were there any hidden costs?

Travelling from brussels to genk

Hi there, I got my BA on 18th June at wellness. Ive pre booked a taxi to pick me up from brussels airport into genk, its 65 euros, which think is about £50. Quite pricey but convienint. Alternativly, there is a train on the lower level of the airport that takes you straight to Genk and is only about 11 euros I think. Have look on Brussels airport site, under the parking and transport like I think and its there some where.

Hope that helps

Carmen

Trying to keep this near the top

by:stphbrk

Have looked into trains from Brussels Airport to Genk on their Website but it says something about validating your pre-existing train card. No option for new traincard.

Anyone done this journey themselves? Hoping it will be quite easy to just jump on a train at the Airport.

Steph
xxx

Train

by:cazcarmen

Hi again; I take it you dont fancy the taxi option lol. My friend came back from Wellness a month ago and she took the train from Brussels airport to Genk, you dont need a train card, you just get on and go. Not sure if you pay on train or in the station though. But its just on the lower level of the airport, really handy. What size you going for, have you decided yet and what hotel have you booked into?

Thanks Carmen x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:bubeemel
  Ms fiumara is an angel
by:funkyemzie
  Transform or mya??
by:sjg83
  Does not wearing a bra at night cause sagging??
by:tj06
  Anyone been to spire hospital, norwich, elaine sassoon??
by:helenascania
  Facebook mates?
by:passion90f
  Finance with dr rezai??
by:rafeefa
  Any1 410cc partials? & pics plz
by:danibroon
  Help - any pics of 250-300cc overs??
by:jt123456

by:amandadian

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk