• Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Veiny boobs and nipples pointing down.

Hi there had Ba with nipple correction done in march and my recovery was great
and is really happy with the shape and size but my boobs are so veiny and my nipples are to far down.went to c my surgeon who told me that I needed to massage my breasts everyday to push the implant down and then my nipple would move. hasn't happend yet. Anyone with the same problem ? starting to get upset as it looks like I've got droppy boobs when wearing tight tops as my nipples are so far down and will the veins fade away ?
Thanks jeanette.

Yep

yeah mine are the same did you have unders?,mine are a bit veiny and low down,but i was assured that when the implant goes into the right place it kinda makes the nipple pop back up.
im wearing vest tops with support,as they dont look so bad then, as i still am not allowed to wear a bra,in my 6 th week now.
your not alone its just a waiting game.
shanixx

Unders

by:jetnett

yes I had my unders and got told that my nipple will pop back up
how funny. it's been 9 weeks since mine not sure how much longer it will b. run out of bio oil I've been rubbing them that much. how are your scars ?

Hi

by:shani39

I was told between 3/4 months you get the final result?.
been getting my bio oil from ebay only 11.49 for 125ml,just got my second lot!,athough i saw a program last night that said the top stretch march cream was palmers coco butter for strech marks and its only 3.99 so i got some of that for the top of my boobs and keep the good stuf for under,my scars are ok ,but i do have mondors cord under both boobs so im waiting for that to go aswel!!, im sure all will be well for both of us by the time the summer comes?......i cant wait to show off the new twins!! LOL.
shanixx

Mondors cord ?

by:jetnett

sorry shani but what is mondors cord ? and will get some coco butter as I've got a few stretch marks on top of my boobs or my new babies as I call them
thanks jeanette x

Hi jeanette!

mondors cord is like a large branch(vein) coming from the scar all the way down my belly,its common,and goes away by itself looks really bad though,they can sometimes be painful but mine is not so bad,usually lasts 4/6 weeks.cant wait till they look good!!,so excited for the summer,bought lots of unpadded bikinis look out beach here i come!! LOL.
shanixx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Has anyone had twilight surgery?
by:sarahswansea

by:charlie99cat
  Sleeping
by:vickyb11
  When do we stop using bio oil??
  Muscle activity..
by:flatabi
  Helpful website
by:sarahswansea
  Uplift and implant after big weight loss. any advice??
by:charlie99cat

Profile implants? high/med/low or not?
by:purplealy
  No feeling and one side bigger than the other
by:leahlou1

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk