« 

Dr ricardo frati or dr gary horn??

Hi All

Anyone heard or had any of these surgeons???

xx

Gary horne

yes I had surgery with Gary Horne

Not dr frati

I had a consultation with Dr Frati, he was late and my joke of a consultation lasted 10 mins. He was rude, has no bedside manner and wasn't getting a penny of my money.......

I think you would have to be mad

see these posts on this forum and the info in the paper

[http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/f52/__f16351_f52-Dr-gary-horn.html]

Yes!!!

Hi
Yes I work with Mr Frati. Gary Horn used to work at Harley street, but doesnt work with us anymore.
Both good surgeons!

Dr frati

Hi!

I had a BA with Dr Frati at the Highgate clinic 5 weeks ago. He has done a really good job and ive had a really easy recovery. Id definatly recommend him!

x

Hi peanut!

Please tell me more! I need to make a choice soon,what do you know about these two Doctors? rsvp Jane @ montereymorning@yahoo.co.uk
Many Thanks X Jane

Mr frati

Hi - I had Mr Frati for a BA just over 6 months ago and am really really pleased with my results. I'd highly recommend him

Ali xox

Hi,

I am having my BA with Dr Frati in three weeks. My consultation was informative and he seems very confident. I have been looking in to him quite a lot and all the storys are good so far.
Good luck with your decision.

Dr frati

hi, yes; I had Dr Frati when I had Lipo 3 weeks ago..
He is a nice chap, although felt that he didnt explain too much detail, I think that is left to the nurses at harley group.
Sian.x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Confused and upset
by:barbiesue

by:abbyfayedaly
  Had consultaion at weekend having ba on sunday! still undecided! please help!!
by:dazzlej
  countdown to my turbo boobjob!
by:trollqueen

by:maialaura
  Quick vite girlies - 260cc
by:abi1uk
  Anyone have pics of 300cc round overs??
by:stewpot2710
  Even more confused now
by:jody242
  Finally....my pics are up 460's!!!!!!
by:vicki7503