•  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Massage after ba

A little confused.
On the american sites they seem to be crazy about massage early after BA. Seems you have to massage 3 times daily pushing the implant into the upper pole. This should be then done once a day for eternity.
Whats this all about?
What is it achieving?
Seeing my PS today Im sure he will advise but just wondered what everyone else is doing or thinking?
Thanks

Post 7 day check up

JUST GOT BACK FROM CHECK UP.
ALL IS GREAT, HAVE PERMISSION TO WEAR A PROPER BRA (WILL HAVE TO GO SHOPPING) SHOWER/BATH AND CARRY ON WITH NORMAL ACTIVITIES, HE SAID LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND DONT PUSH TOO FAR.
I ASKED ABOUT MASSAGE, A BIG NO NO! OUR IMPLANTS DO NOT NEED THIS AT ALL!
MAYBE A LITTLE CREAM TO KEEP STRETCHED SKIN SUPPLE.
I WAS QUITE PUT OUT WHEN I SAW THE DEMO OF MASSAGE ON USA SITE, YAK, I WAS NOT GOING TO BE PUSHING MY IMPLANT UP AND DOWN LIKE THAT, ITS JUST WRONG!

Phew!

by:jampot

Thank god for that!!!!

Nah

Noooooo thats the good ole US of A!,
You do it 2/3 times a day gentle curcular movements down from the top of your breast,and inwards towards your cleavage for between 2/5 mins.
none of those party tricks you see on that site,I thought you had to do that too,its looks very harsh doesnt it?.
shanixx

Confused

Hiya,
I saw my nurse 10 days after my BA and she told me to begin massaging, I asked her the technique and she said there was none, just to put cream on my hands and just rub them. I have been finding it difficult to do much other than this, as they are still very tender (3wks post-op) but have been getting better at it. I too looked at a site where they were pushing their implants right up out of the pocket, it made me feel a bit sick actually. I tried it myself that night but I can't push my implant up at all, and I won't be trying it again, it hurt too much! I'll stick to my nurses advice and just use cream, I have been rubbing them quite firmly with the tips of my fingers and really sort of digging them in. They are definitely getting softer. I try and do it twice a day but usually I just do it after my daily shower.

Ouch!

by:sarahswansea

I had my ba 3 weeks ago and was told that massaging helps make them softer as it pushes the excess fluid out, if they're tender to touch then just gently put bio-oil or E45 on them and gently rub them (avoid the stitches/scar area). Once they become less painful you can massage these a little but do this downwards but only until they soften.

American implants are mainly saline which need totally different treatment to our cohesive gels, plus if yours are textured overs less massaging needed.

Sarah xxx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Droopy boobs.....nightmare!
by:shani39
  Help - i have pictures
by:leahlou1
  Lacey turner
by:daniellex
  .:: afew tips for a newcomer before my op? ::.
by:sofiac18
  Any1 else exhausted??
by:missjonesy88
  Cleavage
by:justine1084
  Anatomicals
by:lindee2
  Back to the gym?!
by:desdune123
  Post op bras, please help.
by:lindsey70
  Do most people wish they'd gone bigger after its done
by:hellsbells23

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk