•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Very slight bleed on the day due on period.

Hi my name is Teresa 20,

me and my fiance are trying for a baby and had sex over my ovulation period which occured on the 38th day of my cycle and exactly two weeks later i am now experiencing a very very light bleed that only appears when i wipe after going to the toilet i have had this for three days now with rather nasty stomach cramps.
I would really appreciate some advice i really hope im pregnant but i took a test 3 days ago and it was negative.
please help
thanks

Hiya teresa

apart from that last pg test, have you done another one since then and how long is your usual cycle?
it coud be implantation, just need a little more detail if you don't mind.
sherri

More info

by:teresa1989k

no i havnt done another since the last pregnancy test as i read a report on a website and it said to wait a week before doing another one.

As for my usual cycle im not entirely sure i have been on and off the pill for a little while however stopped completly over 3 months ago and had a 35 day cycle then 38 and am now on day 55 however i think i may have skipped as i know i ovulated 15 days ago.

Thank you for your help

Hiya

by:nikki1871

To be honest you don't have to wait a whole week, a few days can sometimes be enough time too. But if you are still getting either a neg test and no period go to your doctors and get checked they might do a blood test which are a lot more sensitive to detect low hcg levels. Sorry i can't give any more helpful advice just when you've been the pill it can take a while for your periods to settle down to a reg cycle.
You take care
sherri
xxx

Hey

i am still experiencing the slight bleed and have booked myself on to the extras list tomorrow at the doctors so am hoping to get an answer although i am really hoping to avoid the blood test as i have a big fear so me and fiance are going to do another test tomorrow morning hoping to get a positive this time.

If this is the implantation stage will there be any of the hormone present this early?

Thank you for your help
Teresa

Hi your welcome,

Ok I hope you do get your positive tomorrow, but if you don't you can always have a moan on here we're all here for each other.

About level of hormones, unfortunately only a blood test really could verify it if it's at the implantation stage as the home tests will only pick it up was the baby is implanted into your womb.

Sorry I can't be much more help.

tc sherri
xxx

Thanks

Thank you for the offer i will be on here tomorrow to update you on what the doctor says i have a horrible feeling i will be booking a blood test lol.
I dont care now i just want to see the positive.

Thanks for all your help
talk tomorrow
Teresa

After doctors

the doctor said the signs look good however i still have not got a positive test but the doctor said to take a test again in 10 days time as you already said i may just have too low a level of hormones at the moment to spot it.

Thought i would keep you updated all seems positive just have to wait 10 days now

Thanks

Oooh

that sounds good. good luck and let us know how you get on hun.
all the best.
tc sherri
xxxx

Well

I did another test today and still negative! i have now been 65 days without a period! i experienced a slight bleed after sex last night but i read this can happen because the cervix is more sensitive. I have been having cramps for the past 2-3 weeks that feel like period pain but no period. I am just wondering if my repeat bladder infections could be effecting the tests. i am prone to them and am on daily antibiotics for the forseeable future. I am thinking that a blood test is going to be the only way i can know for sure so i will ring the doctor tuesday to arrange one but i am getting really confused now.

Aww hun

in regards to your bladder infections they shouldn't affect hpt as they only look for hcg levels and nothing else, even antibiotics wouldn't affect it either. I'm so sorry you're going through all this hassle with having no periods. i couldn't imagine how you're feeling I really do feel for you hun.
Let's hope you get your answers with a blood test.
Good luck and loads of hugs and babydust too.
tc sherri
xxxx

Im confused

im just really confused because of all the signs me and my partner have both convienced ourselves that we are pregnant we have had so many positive signs the only thing that is missing is the positive bloody test! i was really upset and disappointed when i got the negative today! major kick in the teeth if you know what i mean!

I'm so so sorry hun!

it's just not fair when our bodies do this stuff to us so i really know how you feel even though i haven't had such a long time without a period. the longest i've went is 15 days and neg tests and just last month i was meant to have come on 30th july but a whole week later and neg tests i came on 6th aug, so that bad enough.
not sure if you've mentioned it or not but do you know if you ovulate at all? Maybe you should ask the doctor if you can get checked out properly to find out wot's wrong.
you take care and pamper yourself hun.
tons of hugs
love sherri
xxxx

Ovulation

Yeh i know i ovulated on the 1st of august and then 12 days later i got the very slight bleeding which i was told could be implantation bleeding and then all the other signs since that. but no positive!

Aww hun

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this stuff. i really hope you get everything sorted out asap to at least give you some peace of mind so you know where you stand in all this.

tc love and hugs.
sherri
xxxx

Updates

i went back to the doctors however i could not see my normal doctor so had to decribe everything to the other doctor and she said she does'nt think i am pregnant but has booked me in for a blood test a week today me and the fiance still think i am pregnant and are keeping our fingers crossed that it appears in the blood test, she is also testing for a hormone that stops periods to see if thats whats going on.

Oooh hun

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun! i really do hope you get your BFP and everything goes ok for you.
let me know how it goes just a shame you have to wait wk for the blood test and hope you get the results asap too, so you know where you stand.
Keep hanging in there hun.
Good luck and tons of babydust hun.
tc sherri
xxxx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  19 and wanting to be a mother.
by:cutecraziness

by:odellexx
  Hi im bk again girls
by:chunk2

by:louisey2
  Tonight is the first attempt.....
by:mollymc
  Hey me about the clearblue test,lol well the doc foned me and.........
by:elaine1100
  Please reply girls
by:chunk2

by:jaybee246

by:beck63
  Hey please help can a clearblue test b wrong?????
by:elaine1100

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk