« 

Read this

I read some of the post on here and my heart goes out to those who are making this impossible decision.

Five years ago, aged 16 I had a termination. I had nobody to help me make the decision, Mum & Dad are dead and my brother and I don't talk. I couldn't tell my best friend because she is a bit religious and would have tried to put me off.

I went ahead with it after being encouraged by a leading clinic here in the UK.

It was the worst day of my life. I cried nonstop for a week after. Nobody who has had this done knows what it's like. They told me that it wasn't a baby at all at 15 weeks, but I found out later that it had arms and legs and even hands. The thougth made me sick.

Please don't believe these clinics when they say the baby is nothing - it is.

I'm in a good relationship now expecting my first (second) baby. Aborting it for whatever reason would kill me. I wish I'd had my first baby and then had it adopted, at least it wouldn't be dead and I wouldn't feel as if I'd killed it.

I know how difficult it is for somebody young to go down the hard route and not have an abortion, but I will live with this for the rest of my life.

I'm only writing this because I got a Kindle for Christmas from my b/f and dowloaded a free short story that brought it all back, but in a funny way helped me. It's worth reading for anyone thinking about termination. It's called The 500 and it's on a Amazon but also on a free site called Smashwords. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/117026

I really hope my post helps somebody. Please be careful when clinics tell you stuff that's not true, and if you have someone to tell, tell them, don't keep it bottled up.

Lots of love to you all.

Take care

Im sorry for what you went through. I looked at the book that you mentioned. It certainly brings home the feelings that a woman who has gone through an abortion might be feeling. Kind of scary.
Let me know how you are doing. Take care.

Hello

Thankyou for sharing your story, good luck with your pregnancy xxx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Losing mother to lung cancer, just found out i am pregnant.
by:ariski1990

by:missmatch89
  Aborting at 17, please help
by:stayglorious
  My uodate
by:confused891
  Guilt
by:confused891
  First part of medical this thurs..don't know if i can
by:missmatch89
  Can't cope after abortion ordeal...
by:parrot11