• Health & Fitness 
  • News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Hi there, i am a student currently working on a research project which is focusing on the subject of

I am currently working on the above project looking for peoples views on it. Have you ever had or considered abortion? What were your main reasons for your decisions?

My story

I have always told myself i could never have an abortion... of course u never know how u will handle things until the situation actually occurs!
my head was all over the place, my boyfriend of 5years basically told me he would leave me if i didnt have an abortion, he wanted to do it all properly or atleast have our own place first (we both still live with parents whilst saving for a deposit) my hormones and emotions were all over the place i couldnt imagine being without him, i cryed for like 3 weeks kept telling myself i cant do it, i have a baby growing inside of me i cant kill it, how awful i wont be able to live wit muself if i do this, only my sister and a friend knew that day i couldnt talk to them i just had to think they were both on at me are u ok what are you going to do but i ignored them i needed to clear my head... clear it ... I was full of tears my head felt like it was about to explode i couldnt so this ... My boyfriend didnt care he picked me up absoletly balling my eyes out didnt say anything sat in the waiting room soooo wanted to walk out... I didnt i looked at my boyfriend who just hugged me and told me he loved me and it would be ok our time would come when we are ready etc, in the state i was in my heart melted i did it i had an abortion, walking out i couldnt believe what i had just done but it was ok its right for us i kept telling myself! I look back now and think what an idiot i was how stupid can u really be but then i think look how weak i was then and look at me now ten times stronger and i just wish i was like that then but u cant control yourself in that situation, emotions, hormones and weakness gets the better of u and u do things u never ever think u would be able to!
such an awful experience, im much stronger minded now and no what i want but i tell u it has affected me of course it has, at work i used to be such a level headed laid back person now the smallest of issue and im a wreck i literally cannot handle the stress at work!
im still with my boyfriend, to him its like it never happened, is he really that cruel, nope thats just how he deals with things that just what hes like when he is scared all he wants is to run away he doesnt like change and of course it would of been a big change! hes a great guy really!
i dont believe its affected our relationship at all but i do think ive become a stronger minded person!

My story

Had a abortion at 13weeks two weeks ago i decided to go through with abortion because they father failed to tell me he was in a relationship im alresady a single mum to a 6yr old autistic girl who needs my full attention i struggle finacially as it is working jus 18hrs a week i couldnt support another child on my own i considered adoption but i couldnt carry my child for 9months then hand him/her over to somone else selfish i know but i believe surgical abortion was best for me before i fell pregnant the 2nd time and before abortion i was against abortion but now i believe now u have to b in that kinda situation before u can judge a women who is considering or has had a abortion because its not a easy decision to make or live with

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  I don't think i can cope
by:blessedyetdamned
  Migraine constant since surgical abortion
by:confused891
  6 weeks pregnant.
by:butterflyyxoxo
  So its booked
by:betzy1989
  How can i support my wife?
by:conway82
  Unsure now :s help please
  Abortion was hell for me
by:frankie232
  Would like some advice plz
  Sex after abortion
by:confused891
  My minds a blank
by:klou1987

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk