•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

I don't think i can cope

I had an abortion yesterday (Sunday) and I can't deal with it, I feel as if I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I was 11 and a half weeks and I had a medical abortion so I saw the foetus when it came out, it was just there laying in the bit of cardboard I had been told to use. I cried so much, I feel as if I don't deserve to live. I couldn't protect or care for my own unborn baby infact I killed it so why should I live. I'm trying my best not to wallow in self pity or feel sorry for myself because I don't deserve that either but I just find myself crying all the time. I really don't know what to do. I have no friends I can talk to about it and my family, although they know and have been very supportive don't really know how to help me. I just don't know how to cope

I hope you are okay.

I have such sympathy for you. I feel the same about choosing to end a potential life. All I want to is undo it and I am sure you are the same. Realising now as scared as I was I would do anything and face anything if i could change things. I want you to know I am thinking of you

Why don't you have friends you can talk to?

I know that it is very hard for people to see how hurtful abortion is for the people going through it. Maybe writing down a few of your thoughts at this time will help. It takes time to heal this wound as it is so deep and pervasive, however there are groups to join that will help you feel less alone. Let me know if you want more details.
I am sorry this is happening to you blessedyetdammed, and your message seems desperate, so I think you may be best going to the top for help, ask God to help you, talk to him from your deepest heart tell him how this happened and allow him to give his love to you.
I will be thinking of you
Casey

My heart is breaking for you!

Hun, Im sending you a pm, please read. Take care.

Help is available

Hi, so sorry to hear what you are going through. Take a look at the reading material on the following web site: http://www.careconfidential.com/IHadAnAbortion.aspx ... Care Confidential can also provide 1-on-1 counselling by chat, phone or in person.

This is a terrible time for you, but as hard as it may be to believe, you will heal and move on. Wish you all good things in the future. Peace!

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Migraine constant since surgical abortion
by:confused891
  6 weeks pregnant.
by:butterflyyxoxo
  So its booked
by:betzy1989
  How can i support my wife?
by:conway82
  Unsure now :s help please
  Abortion was hell for me
by:frankie232
  Would like some advice plz
  Sex after abortion
by:confused891
  My minds a blank
by:klou1987
  Confused
by:tigger2121

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk