• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Help im 13 and think im pregnant

help me im really scared, i have been with my boyfriend for a year and have been sexually active for 6months but recently i skip a period and i have been vomiting everyday,extremly tired! im so scared as i dont know what to do? and what i will do if i am, as i am to young for children but dont know if i could cope with an abortion!

please give advice

My advice

oh dear i have dealt with stuff like this because I did it when I was under aged, first off all you need to ask him if he has ever cummed even if it was by accident. Then ask a trusted relative or older friend to get you a pregnancy test, lastly if you are positive you are pregnant then tell your parents and see what they say. After all, they are your parents and will always be there for you .

good luck and I hope this helps

Just checking....

Hey, I recently stumbled upon your question from last year, and was just wondering how you dealt with it. My best friend's sister recently went through the same crap and I've just been sensitive to the whole issue for a while... How are you holding up? Did you keep it? Abort it? Were you even pregnant to start with?

I don't even know if you still check these messages.... Just let me know if you're still out there, okay? I'm just a concerned makeshift sis trying to help here.
Thanks a bunch!

Teenage pregnancy

That's really awful. Teenage pregnancy is not good for once health neither good for one's emotions. You are very young but if so, don't opt to abortion but instead try to see a doctor that will take care of your pregnancy until you give birth. I am sure you're having fun with your child now.

Jezza kyle?

you need help!

Protection

Okay Im not going to judge you for doing it so young I am not in favor of it but I understand its human nature to want to try it. My question Is were you wearing protection and by protection I dont mean pulling out. If you cant afford birth control you can always get free condoms from your doctors office. If you had sex unprotected for 6 months there is a very good chance that your pregnant, my best friends cousin who is 14 was told by the doctor she could never have children and she did it just one time with her boyfriend and pulled out and got pregnant the first time. I hope you dont get pregnant and if you do dont have an abortion you can always adopt your child out. If you need a pregnancy test cheap if theres a dollar tree by your house you can get 1 dollar tests there. I hope if you dont get pregnant this comes as a warning to you. Best of luck.

Sex at 13

well it is your fult for haveing sex at 13. was your sex protected? well take the test at lest 4 times and if really are preagnent them 1 tell your bf he has to know and the 2 tell your mom and dad and make sure you bf's preants know to it not fair if they dont know.

Spell at 13...

by:sk8rx23

*fault
*having
*least
*pregnant
*then
*parents
*too
*it's

If you have nothing nice to say...

by:thereallizz421

You know, there is an age of consent for a reason. Obviously you don't so allow me to educate you. There is a certain age at which one's brain can understand the concept of permanence; when I say "can" what I mean is physiologically capable of. Thirteen is not that age. So unless you have something constructive to offer, offer your concern, and if you can't, offer nothing.

Help me!

i am in the same problem and you posted this a while ago so if you could contact me back that would be great thanks

Hello

Hi there. Hope everything is going good. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and I am sexually active with him. I recommend next time, talk to a doctor or even a teacher about getting put on the pill. I'm on it and it works alot. U wait two weeks, then it kicks in and you don't have to use a condom. I do still just in case. Best of luck to you. Please try and reply. I wanna see how you're doing!

I think this might be the answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

Wtf

You are 13 and you are sexually active? WTF and if i was sexxually active at that age i would think twice before having sex with no condom! IDIOT

Education

by:busterzs1

At that age i fullt understand english And could spell it alot better than u do at this age

Don't correct if you don't know how to.

by:mollyd1234

Please, just don't.

Fully* a lot* you* I* understood*

Re: help im 13 and think im pregnant

Tell your mom and get an abort. It's the best thing to do at your age. It would ruin your education.

Wrong

by:kristinal6

No, I'm 13, but she did this to herself with ignorance and without care. It's not her babies fault for all this, so why does it have to die? For her to live her life? No, she ruined it for herself.

No

by:cjb12

if she got an abortion she wouldn't have normal pregnancies ever again and it would be nearly impossible for her to get pregnant
she would have miscarriages for the rest of her life

Listen up !!!

i'm a 19 years old girl and i have a little question to ask you dears ^^
so here it is : do you know what a CANDOM is ??
if you don't, next time just use it please x)
and congratulations

Whut?

by:busterzs1

What the hell is a Candom?

Hhdncsc

Look. Im 13 and I had sex with my boyfriend and I'm not pregnant but I'm always here if you need to talk. First of all you should talk to your boyfriend about it and go buy a pregnancy test, Take about 3. If they all come back positive, You need to talk to your mom. If she really loves you then she will be there for you. She may be mad at first but she'll understand. I know everyone is probably going to tell you that your only 13 and can't handle a baby and it's a lot of work and blah blah blah. Don't listen to everyone telling you to get an abortion! Remember your killing something that you created out of love and it's your's and also a human being. Just chose whatever you feel like you need to do If you do decide to go for having the baby there's always the open adoption.. It means you can still see your baby and have a relationship with him/her but it will be raised by other people. I personally think you should keep it.. But then again I don't know your situation at home. Stay strong! And good luck(:

« 
More replies: 1234

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:chiefkule
  15 and possibly pregnant.
by:toriii

by:htufts
  Anyone over 45 trying to have a baby or pregnant.
by:mygodsgift

by:46bradley
  Had unprotected sex day after period ended
by:kconant14

by:waiting12

by:waiting12

by:jerseygirl101

by:becky853

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk