« 

Diet where u can lose 7lbs to 10lbs a week...

My friend got this diet froma doctor, its for people who are having heart surgery.
Choose any three days of the week i wud go mon-wed.
Then follow this for three days.
Day1 breakfast- 1 Slice of wholemeal toast and half a tin of baked beans.1 small glass fo grapefruit juice.
Dinner-4 Ounce tuna with 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
Tea-2 slices of cold meat, 4 ounce of green beans, 4 ounce beetroot, 1 small apple and 1 muller light yoghurt.

Day2 breakfast- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast, half banana.
Lunch-5 tuck crackers, 4 ounce cottage cheese.
Tea- 2 hot dogs ( tinned ) 4 ounce carrots, 4 ounce cauliflour, half banana and 1 muller lite yoghurt.

Day3 breakfast- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, 5 tuk crackers, 1 apple.
Lunch- 1 poached egg on 1 slice of wholemeal toast.
Tea-4 ounce of tuna, 4 ounce brocolli, 4 ounce carrots, half honey drew melon and 1 muller lite.

Say if you did this mon - wed then the rest of the week u can eat any low fat foods but NO MORE THAN 1500 A DAY!!
ONLY WATER OR TEA AND COFFEE WITH NO MILK OR SUGAR ALOUD TO DRINK. ON THE THREE DAYS ONLY EAT WHATS BEEN WRITTEN DOWN AND NOTHING ELSE...NO BUTTER ON TOAST..NO MAYONNAISE IN TUNA...NO MILK NOTHING!
THEN WHEN IT GETS BACK TO MONDAY OR THE DAY YOU STARTED YOU DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN AND YOU WILL LOSE BETWEEN 7 - 10LBS A WEEK.
MY FRIEND LOST 8LB LAST WEEK, I HAVENT TRIED IT YET AS I HATE MOST OF THE FOOD THERE LOL.
GOOD LUCK FI ANY1 TRIES IT ...
OH AND WEIGH YOURSELF THE DAY BEFORE YOU START AND THEN THE FOURTH DAY.

Slimming capsule

i used to be under orlistat then i switched to this supplement my friend recommended me. so far i've lost 7kg in 3 months. PM me if youre interested

I am on xenical oristat 120mg.

I have been taking these prescribed tablets for 19 days and followed a 1000 cal a day diet with no more than 15g of fat and just slightly upped my activity buy walking to town and walking the school run rather than using the car. I weighed in yesterday day 18 and have lost 9kg just under 1 and 1/2 stones. I know this loss will not carry on at this rate but still what a kickstart to the new me!
I am getting married july this year so I am on a mission.
does anyone else use these? I would love to hear your results. I will keep you updated. Any words of motivation or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Ive been on this diet now for four days, but what I do is the first 3 days like you say and on the fourth day today I go back to day 1 meal plan. Is that alright? Also whats the least amount of weight I WILL lose per week?? Im pessimistic about even just 7lbs a week... But will be happily wrong...

Hiya

Hiya, I think I will give this a go, do you have to have the yoghurt ( like for calcium) or anything? Because I hate yoghurt. Cheers

Laura xx

?

by:johnnyjay

Hey so have you been doing this diet, I started this four days ago. How's it going for you or how did it ??

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:gjenn

by:missroma3

by:thewellnessstore

by:samanthab21

by:aej78

by:daniellelauraw1
  To start lighterlife or not to start ligherlife? help!
by:tiredteacher85
  Sole source cambridge diet
by:hannahcarter1

by:secondtimearound

by:outlinetv