•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Does anyone know how i can lose weight quickly

hi ... im going 2 keep my name annonymous just incase any of my family or freinds should come accross this web site.
anyway im 16 years old and ive always been very self concious about how i look n what other people think,

im 5 ft 9 inches and i weigh 10 stone idealy i would like to lose a couple of stone and reduce my waist size from a 26.5 to a 24, the size of my thighs and of my butt.

once i have lost weight and i am at y desired weight i plan to tone up, so if anybody knows how i could 1st lose the weight and second whats an easy way to tone up i would really love to hear from you thanks alot.

mysterious angel xx

Losing weight

Losing weight entails discipline, focus and determination. I do believe personally that there is no healthy easy and quickly ways of losing weight. Daily exercise, avoiding fatty foods and high calorie foods are keys to losing weight.

Lose weight fast

Now I know how it really works weight loss, I can lose quite quickly because I understood that I do and I should avoid to burn body fat. But at the beginning it was not so easy because it took me months to lose a little over a pound, it was very difficult because I had no idea how it really worked fast weight loss.

Now I will show you some quick ways to lose weight that have worked for me and many people:

You have to Burn the Fat

You have to burn fat, nothing else works. Mean by this that you should make your body consume quickly stored calories, the faster they burn, the faster you lose weight. It really is that simple.
If you want....look at the full article here
<h1><a ="http://www.squidoo.com/lose-weight-fast-85918"><strong>Cick Here to see!</strong></a></h1>

Lose weight

So it was like I could lose weight fast without starving and healthy. I recommend it.
www.Lc.cx/TheDiet

I remember very well..

Yes it's true, maybe to lose weight fast could be possible in some cases, but with quick tricks you suffer more and it would be better if you devote one more week to lose weight, otherwise you will get hungry.

You know, before I worried about my fatness, I've always been overweight. Since childhood, I was 30 kg overweight.

I thought to be destined to live like this for the rest of my life, until I found this system that has helped me a lot,
www.culturetotal.com/howtoloseweight

I have put into practice the indications of the book and today I can say happily I can wear again all the clothes I had stored in my closet, and it is practically still new.

Now I understand that certain meals create the need to eat more, because they decrease the metabolism and make impossible to lose weight, no matter what you eat or if you exercise.
Well, once the toxins are removed the weight loss is automatic. I no longer want any junk food, and I am not hungry as before.

I really recommend that you get this guide, it makes miracles against losing fat. After a lot of research I think this is currently the best guide to finish completely with lose weight, and I assure you that with it you are going to feel much better. Just read all the comments. I guarantee you are not going to regret it.

You can do it

The first thing is to control your mind because the mind remembers that regulates the body, your body just needs some changes but that's your body and you must love him, never to feel bad,we have created a website to put all the best related to weight loss videos, visit it which surely will help you to achieve your goals, http://topvideos.club/

My reply

by:woods959

shut up you fuc*ing idiot!

10 simple weight loss tips

10 simple weight loss tips
http://www.bubblews.com/news/4945662-10-simple-weight-loss-tips

I thinks you have a Moderate body shape, too much self concious is not good at time,may try the yoga exercise that would really sweat you out in few seconds, i've it on youtube and it does work, take it easy cause your not that OW Lady.

Airlite by reeveda

Most of the weight loss supplements you have , tend to have a negative effect on your body. But Reeveda has brought to you one such supplement, which keeps your health under check and also ensuring at the same time that you are provided with essential nutrients. It has been proven to have benefits.
Find more information here:- http://www.reeveda.com/airlite.php

Try this

try this http://adf.ly/ppvaM work for me

Isagenix cleanse!!

Hi!! I have recently discovered something AMAZING. It's a cleanse called isagenix. I am just finishing up my 30 day mark and I have already lost 20 pounds! I have noticed my energy level increase dramatically and lost lots of inches around my arms, chest, hips, stomach and legs! It is quite amazing and I feel great!! I am also the type of person to EAT a lot and snack a lot, so I thought doing the 30 day cleanse would be a struggle, but it really isn't! My cravings are gone, my stomach has shrunk, and I no longer feel the need to snack or eat anything unnecessary. The shakes and snacks that are included are delicious as well! I just felt the need to share this wonderful cleanse with everyone. If you have any questions, feel free to write back here!!

Reduce 15mg

these are exactly the same as reductil but a whole lot cheaper and a lot easier to come by

Slimming pills

I tried everything to lose weight, slimming pills were the only thing that helped. I managed to get some from overseas but I had to buy a bulk order. I've some spare, 30 capsules, one months supply, I could sell on. Reduce 15mg, and boy do they work. contact me if you're interested.
nataliewallace959@gmail.com

Lose weight with green tea lemonade

Hi Mysteriousangel 16, Green Tea Lemonade really works great to help burn belly fat!

When you add lemon juice to green tea, it help our body really rev up its belly- melting power. (I learned this from Dr. Oz).

Here's the recipe he gives to really turbo boost your fat loss:
2 Cups Warm Water
1 Green Tea Teabag
1/2 Squeezed Lemon

Directions: Steep Green Tea Bag in warm water for at least 20 minutes (20 full minutes is the secret). Mix 2 cups of green tea with 1/2 lemon squeezed. Drink 2 Cups of this - Hot or Cold every day.

Hope this works for you!
Jane and Jules

Weigh loss

by:guozhiliu1603

wow ,thats great ..i really love it..to take my green tea with honey and lemon ....my favorite tea is Chinese pure tea...

Thanks for d information...

How to lose weight fast for women

My wife Has two children and is very busy as a stay at home mom. She isn't really into computers so I had to find a program for her that she could do from home. She has lost about 45 pounds and 7 dress sizes since starting this program. It does have a money back guarentee if it does not work which is great. There is also a free video going over the course which is nice as well. Hope it helps.

Website
www.willsweightlossreview.com/

Weight lost

hi!I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.

It wasnt until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasnt very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasnt really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.

After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.
I so happy, I have never been happier.

Phentermin on www.cheapmeds4u.com

I have been taking Phentermine for over 2 months and I am loving it... I have much more energy, loss of appetite, better mood and... -8kg!!!

I have what u need

hey there try this it help me http://bit.ly/QM7hTZ

How to lose weight fast

If you are you're a woman and you realy want to lose weight quickly this will help for sure, guaranteed! http://bit.ly/R1nh4X

« 
More replies: 123

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  I need to lose weight fast!
by:sena93
  Weight loss wonder
by:jewels81

by:zenattitude80

by:zedddd
  Lose weight the natural way
by:marie20099

by:canjcat
  i am looking for a slimming buddy!!!
by:freyasmum
  Weightloss buddy needed.
by:princessnicci

by:laurahelen86

by:isadeals

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk