• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Does anyone know how i can lose weight quickly

hi ... im going 2 keep my name annonymous just incase any of my family or freinds should come accross this web site.
anyway im 16 years old and ive always been very self concious about how i look n what other people think,

im 5 ft 9 inches and i weigh 10 stone idealy i would like to lose a couple of stone and reduce my waist size from a 26.5 to a 24, the size of my thighs and of my butt.

once i have lost weight and i am at y desired weight i plan to tone up, so if anybody knows how i could 1st lose the weight and second whats an easy way to tone up i would really love to hear from you thanks alot.

mysterious angel xx

Health and fitness - weight loss products for sale $ 50

Health And Fitness - Weight Loss products for sale $ 50

Web site : http://www.loseweightquickly2014.blog spot.co.uk/

If you are searching ways to reduce weight whether 5 or fifty pounds you have to follow simple and natural methods which help you to achieve weight loss goals.

Web site : http://www.domain-products.blogspot.co.uk/

Never Stall in Weight Loss Again. Fat loss is not an opinion. This package has everything you need to know to lose fat and keep it off. LEARN MORE

Airlite by reeveda

Most of the weight loss supplements you have , tend to have a negative effect on your body. But Reeveda has brought to you one such supplement, which keeps your health under check and also ensuring at the same time that you are provided with essential nutrients. It has been proven to have benefits.
Find more information here:- http://www.reeveda.com/airlite.php

Try this

try this http://adf.ly/ppvaM work for me

Isagenix cleanse!!

Hi!! I have recently discovered something AMAZING. It's a cleanse called isagenix. I am just finishing up my 30 day mark and I have already lost 20 pounds! I have noticed my energy level increase dramatically and lost lots of inches around my arms, chest, hips, stomach and legs! It is quite amazing and I feel great!! I am also the type of person to EAT a lot and snack a lot, so I thought doing the 30 day cleanse would be a struggle, but it really isn't! My cravings are gone, my stomach has shrunk, and I no longer feel the need to snack or eat anything unnecessary. The shakes and snacks that are included are delicious as well! I just felt the need to share this wonderful cleanse with everyone. If you have any questions, feel free to write back here!!

Reduce 15mg

these are exactly the same as reductil but a whole lot cheaper and a lot easier to come by

Slimming pills

I tried everything to lose weight, slimming pills were the only thing that helped. I managed to get some from overseas but I had to buy a bulk order. I've some spare, 30 capsules, one months supply, I could sell on. Reduce 15mg, and boy do they work. contact me if you're interested.
nataliewallace959@gmail.com

Lose weight with green tea lemonade

Hi Mysteriousangel 16, Green Tea Lemonade really works great to help burn belly fat!

When you add lemon juice to green tea, it help our body really rev up its belly- melting power. (I learned this from Dr. Oz).

Here's the recipe he gives to really turbo boost your fat loss:
2 Cups Warm Water
1 Green Tea Teabag
1/2 Squeezed Lemon

Directions: Steep Green Tea Bag in warm water for at least 20 minutes (20 full minutes is the secret). Mix 2 cups of green tea with 1/2 lemon squeezed. Drink 2 Cups of this - Hot or Cold every day.

Hope this works for you!
Jane and Jules

Weigh loss

by:guozhiliu1603

wow ,thats great ..i really love it..to take my green tea with honey and lemon ....my favorite tea is Chinese pure tea...

Thanks for d information...

Lose weight with chris powell...

Hi mysteriousangel16. Have you seen Extreme Makeover Weight Loss ABC TV Show where Chris Powell helps people to lose weight? He created a weight loss product that he use on that show. You can use his product, site with step by step instructions and a mobile app that shows what to eat and when to eat in addition to his weight loss product. If you need more info, contact me and I will show you his site and explain it all.

Eugene

How to lose weight fast for women

My wife Has two children and is very busy as a stay at home mom. She isn't really into computers so I had to find a program for her that she could do from home. She has lost about 45 pounds and 7 dress sizes since starting this program. It does have a money back guarentee if it does not work which is great. There is also a free video going over the course which is nice as well. Hope it helps.

Website
www.willsweightlossreview.com/

Weight lost

hi!I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.

It wasnt until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasnt very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasnt really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.

After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.
I so happy, I have never been happier.

Phentermin on www.cheapmeds4u.com

I have been taking Phentermine for over 2 months and I am loving it... I have much more energy, loss of appetite, better mood and... -8kg!!!

I have what u need

hey there try this it help me http://bit.ly/QM7hTZ

How to lose weight fast

If you are you're a woman and you realy want to lose weight quickly this will help for sure, guaranteed! http://bit.ly/R1nh4X

Phentermine

Hi girls,

I've lost 10kg in just 2 months with Phentermine bought on www.cheapmeds4u.com

Sure

no problem there....
you can do it easily but with some help and tips,,,
my advice
go to
www.howto-loseweightfast.tk

Nope!!

DONT click on that link, it looks dodgy to me

Be happy and healthy!

I was going to tell you all about how I lost 10 stone in a year and a half a few years ago but I read your méssage, and saw that you want to be 8 stone at 5'9 I decided not to. Your BMI would be too low. Be happy with your natural health and dont buy into the retarded 'we all have to be size zero' BS!

Much love

Leanne x

Safe site

by:ginagina223

I also used reductil bought on this site and lost a lot of weight... It's real reductil, very effective and i can also recommend!

Losing weight

I have used pure chimp super tea to lose my weight. Highly recommended to use.

« 
More replies: 123

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Please help me lose weight!!!!!
by:joymay
  Cambridge diet and ketosis-please please help
by:razzledazzleme
  How i am losing weight
by:jiotio1
  How to convince wife to lose weight?
by:dangel175
  Cambridge diet..help
by:blondegal78
  Cambridge diet plan help - feeling low
by:newbieirene

by:jd1424
  Dropped 3 dress sizes in 6 weeks
by:sandrag76
  Slimming tablets
by:lynw1
  Slimming pills that work!
by:boltonlass79

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk