« 

Advice on wot to eat on cambridge diet doing to shakes

hi ive been on sole sourse for 7 weeks know and lost 31lbs but i put 2lbs on last week,as im starting to struggle ive know gone to 2 shakes and a meal got 2 to 2 half stone to lose any advice on wot i can eat for my main meal anyone please.

Recipes

Hi

Have you tried the recipes in cambridge book? I tried tandoori fish and prawn stir fry. There tandoori curry paste mix with tumeric, make paste and add some black pepper. Rub on cod/ haddock, bake in foil in oven for 10 minutes. Add fav veg.

Cambridge diet

hi i started on step 2 for two weeks and i did the recipes that are in the yellow book, i really enjoyed the salmon and couscous, and the pork chop with orange sauce but leave out the cider vinegar for the sauce, i had porridge for breakfast which was more filling, in them 2 weeks i lost 13lb, now ive gone down to step 1 get weighed sun, i have chicken or fish with vegetables. well done on your loss so far.

Hello there!

hi i've just started on cd ,the last two days now ,when i have spoken to others about the time i will go onto food they tell me to eat mainly protein .Fish ,chicken and eggs. I've been to weight watcher before if you look in thier cook books you may get ideas on lowfat recipes . Don't know if that helps.
Good luck on your journey.
sue

Well doe

by:may1478

Hi well done on your weight lose !.
Am into week 5 and am still on the ss (didnt add a meal)its being changed now that you can do this up to 12 weeks (if i last that long without a meal).
you can have chicken or fish with green vegs but its only 2 table spoons of veg.
good luck

may x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Survey for you
by:sognidilune
  Skinny sprinkles
by:samiraa51
  New to cambridge diet
by:masavage1

by:elizadanopen
  Lighter life food packs
by:lisakirsty
  Flabelos.
by:megan2203

by:hstar3
  The real and practical way of losing weight (what worked for you?)
by:gorgeousanne1
  Hoodia
by:8868dee
  Cambridge diet
by:jellybeanie