• Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Recommend a good psychic in glasgow

Hi,

Can anyone recomment a good psychic in the Glasgow area?

Thanks

Online psychics

I like using Online Psychics, I can talk to them face to face, and I can quickly judge if they are relevant or not. I have used many services, however I finally found a site that actually hires Psychics from all over the web after they test and try them. That being said I use http://freetarotpsychicreadings.com as my source for a high quality and Accurate reading. Good Luck on your quest

I have spoke to untold

by:eternalxo

The time frames seem to be a problem

Psychic called sharon

Hi I went to a psychic years ago called SHARON she was amazing very very very accurate. She even knew a secret joke only my father and me knew, but I don't know how to get in contact with her if i did i'd give you that info because she was amazingly accurate! She was in the CASTLEBRAE area and her flat was across from a Kingdom Hall. If anyone recognises her from this description and knows how to contact her I'd be really grateful if you could share the information

I recommend www.ladyyoly.com

Simply read her testimonials online. You can also friend her on Facebook "Yoly Answers".

Sai upasak guruji +91 8099452811 - very good psychic / vedic astrologer

I consulted Guruji, and I will say without a doubt 100% of what he said to me is true
You can try for yourself, to know the truth in my words.

For more information, see this link or copy paste in browser

http://www.asklaila.com/qna/Bangalore/NEED-REFERENCES-ABOUT-SAIUPASAK-GURUJI-FAMOUS-ASTROLOGER-IN-INDIA/q41200

i have found here on this site a very good psychic. People recommend venus psychic all over the net . some hate her but her predictions are accurate at least. I didn't like her either in the first place but months after what she said to me was right. .. In fact it is another kind of reading. No mater if i like or not, i know now she was right. She is very talented and gifted . last year i had her 3 times

Real psychic readings

Hi Dianep,

In case you are interested I am promoting a special psychic reading for the month of February. It's a great deal,- you can;t be the low price. Read more about it,- Here is the link

http://fundicheli-psychicyoly.blogspot.com/2012/06/are-you-with-your-sexual-soul-mate.html

Brightest Blessings,
Psychic LadyYoly! www.ladyyoly.com

Not sure?? Wondering who is Psychic Lady Yoly?

Feel Free to Google "Psychic LadyYoly"

Online numerology readings

You can get a free numerology reading online here: www.universalknowledge.org

On a mission

Hi there
Does anyone know of a guy from the west of the city .. His name is something like romen .. He looks like Elvis also lol. I had a reading from him about 5 years ago and he was accurate with everything he told me .. Knew names , future plans , dreams and also things from the past. I lost his number and haven't been able to get it again, I've been to a number of readings since him .. At parties and also in the savoy centre which have all been nonsense . I want a meduim who doesn't ask any questions .. Preferably doesn't want you to talk lol. That's when you know the stuff they are saying is genuine.
Hope for a reply xx

Carol

by:caroln2

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of his name is Robert cadona I've met him a couple of times I've not seen him for years but he used the name ramone and he was a gypsie his words not mine ! Lolita you find him please let me know I've never met anyone who can read like Robert !
He's one of a kind good luck xxx

by:bennyzz1

yes i am agree with you 100%

Venus

by:littlegreenbag

Hello there,
Can you tell me the contact details for the reader called venus please as I am tired of wasting money -Laura

Alternative option

Have you tried <a ="http://tammymoir.com">online psychic readings</a>? It's been a year since i engaged with online psychic reading and until now i am satisfied with all her readings for me.

Fortune teller glasgow

Does any1 know a fortune teller named Leo who used to do readings in Best Bar One in broom hill Glasgow which isn't there anymore I was really impressed with him but have lost his number x

There's only one!

As far as I am aware there is only one worth visiting and that's international medium William O'Connor - his website is www.william-oconnor.co.uk. I've been a few times and he's just fabulous! Hope this is of help.

selene spiritualist medium

Hey i recommend Selene, she was very accurate and a lovely woman, genuine south lanarkshire, you can find her on facebook x

Selene

by:lou0040

Hi thanks for your reply, i am finding it hard to find her on facebook, i have tried google but come up with a selene in rutherglen ... is that her? or how can i find her on facebook(what is she under)?
Thanks again

Would highly recommend clayrvoyant chris!

I went for a reading in the savoy centre in Glasgow as recommended by a few friends.
Went to Clayrvoyant Chris upstairs and he got a few things spot on....spoke a lot about my future and my past which is exactly what I wanted!
He lets you ask unlimited questions which is good as the last reading I got done only I could only ask one question at the end of the session.
I would urge you to go see Chris, also his prices are great!
I am definetly going back again!!!

Chris

by:lou0040

Hi is Chris still at the Savoy centre? or who would you recommend as a really good psychic?

Savoy center

by:lorraine21762

hi long did you wait to see him was it a while

« 
More replies: 123456

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:profabdi

by:profabdi
  Free astrology reading,future predictions
by:marinac98

by:opaloceans

by:vkshastriji

Free tarot and oracle reading, one question is free in return for feedback
by:tarotgirl2

by:shirleyg14
  I would like to give free phsycic readings if anyone needs it
by:kianh

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk