• Health & Fitness 
  • News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

If anybody needs help. one question for free.

Welcome to all who need a reading or psyhic advice!
I'd like to help if you don't know what to do, what way is yours, when you meet your soul mate and many other things.
So, lots of question about:
- Love and family life (test of your relationships, truly face of the partner and prognosis for the future)
- Health (headache, problems with periods, stomach, and heart). Work with babies.
- Business and career (prognosis)
- Energy and chakra healing
Please, write me your name, day of birth and the problem. I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Hello

by:fairy2515

You've never asked me any question.

Awwwwww

lol, i have to wait 3 more years, gooosh, i was just thinking i had passed my bad time, anyway, thanx to be so straight forward, atleast i will be in peace, i will stop waiting for anyone,so much thank u

Hello

Thank you for your comment Saad and welcome

Love,
Fairy

Madi dwe

Will i get marriage with my present lover?

love

Madi dwe

Will i get marriage with my present lover?

Love & marriage

Will i get marriage with my present love?

me

Hello

Hello. Could you give me your real name and DOB before

Love,
Fairy

Alone

hi fairy, i am saad 23 july 1988. i am single, i always wanted my soul mate, dreamed of my partner, but still at 25 i am alone,,it looks there s no hope for me,,,, i had to ask, if my luck has something in bag for me, i mean when my partner will meet me, how will she look alike, her status, our compatibility, i will be much thankful to you

102. reading for saad.

Hello Saad and welcome. You shouldn't worry about the meeting with your soul mate because it happens. I don't recommend you to fix on her appearance and other features but just know she comes into your life. It'll happen more likely in 28-29 years old and you'll be totally happy with her Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

More feedback on #86

Hope things are well for you

Just wanted to give you more feedback that things are really starting to snap, crackle & pop (this is a reference to a famous U.S. ad about Rice Krispies cereal and noise it makes) with my work efforts so, your reading was 100% on target there.

Thanks again!

Hello and thank you

Thank you for your lovely feedback and testimonial of the reading I wish you all the best and much luck

Love,
Fairy

Problem;/

hello i am 6/3/83 and him 14/2/74 i wanna know if we are go more serious this relationship or to break up because i think spent more time

101. reading for nikoletta.

Hello Nikoletta and welcome. I don't recommend you to continue relationship with this person and spend your time. Another man is waiting for you in future Good luck.

Best regards,
Fairy

by:nikolettag1

thx for the answer

Hello

Sorry Nikoletta if I disappointed you but it's better than hope for nothing...Anyway I wish you much happiness and love

Love,
Fairy

Thx!!

you to thx again!

Hello

Hello. Please give me your real names and I give you my guidance and insight to the situation

Love,
Fairy

Problem;/

my name is nikoletta and his name is George

Will things get better?

i am 11/07/87 i can not focus on my romance life i do not know what is coming in between do you think my girlfriend understands this or will she walk away?
(i can not explain her i have tried)

Hello

Hello. Could you tell me your real name and I answer your question

Love,
Fairy

« 
More replies: 12345678910 Next

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Psychic readings
by:lexina88
  any recommendations tarot readers..in west london
by:blackroze1
  Free psychic reading
by:ignisfion

by:meihesd

by:voyagerv
  Love problem solution.tarot reading one question for free.direct question no details the reading wil
by:dharma151
  Free reading - i do answer
by:gifted123
  Don't use thecircle.com
by:mariad41
  I need to practice my cards reading so any volunteers i can read for ?
by:shygirl29
  2014 predictions
by:gifted123

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk