« 

If anybody needs help. one question for free.

Welcome to all who need a reading or psyhic advice!
I'd like to help if you don't know what to do, what way is yours, when you meet your soul mate and many other things.
So, lots of question about:
- Love and family life (test of your relationships, truly face of the partner and prognosis for the future)
- Health (headache, problems with periods, stomach, and heart). Work with babies.
- Business and career (prognosis)
- Energy and chakra healing
Please, write me your name, day of birth and the problem. I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
Fairy

143. reading for rozina.

by:fairy2515

Hello Rozina and welcome. Thank you for your question) I don't see you having serious relationship which leads to future family i mean in this year. Your time will come a bit later so wait it Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Hi

by:rozina4

Hi fairy thanks but how late? Will i not meet any love this year ? Have i got any admirers ?

Hello

Dear Rozina such questions are for the private session only. Would be glad to help you)

Hi free reading

Hi fairy my name is rozina and dob july 20 1990. Please can u tell me if i will meet someone new for love soon and will it be serious for committment in future. Wen can u c this for me? thank u.

Love

Hey, I was wondering if you were able to tell me please if R has moved on now or if i can expect contact from him?
He ignored my text on wed. I just want to know if i give up on this now.
Rebecca Hughes 19/12/1991
x

142. reading for rebecca.

Hello Rebecca and welcome. Thank you for your question) R has moved one and not going to come back...Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Problem

dear fairy there is some issue for me in skype, if u mind not can u plz give me ur email address, or take mine, saadzia_80@yahoo.com..... if u kindly plz mail me, and plz guide me about procedure, thank u

Hello

Dear Saad i got your issue. You can write me to fairy_smith2515@yahoo.com and i'll give you all the details.

Hi

hey im heena 19/7/94 id love a reading, me and ateeb 1/5/93 had an argument two months ago and since have not spoke..however last night in my dream whn I contacted him he was haopy to move on as friends, I was wondering wht u feel? x

Hello

Dear Heena such questions are for the private session only. Would be glad to help you)

Thanx alot

dear plz if u mind not, can u plz plz the site where i can contact u, and get a detailed reading, and plz dont mind, kindly tell me the cost too, i would contact u as soon as possible

Contact

Dear Saad you can add my skype and we can discuss all the details My skype id is fairy2515

Thanx in advance

thanx in advance

Much much depressed

hi, my name is saad, male 23 july 1988, my biggest and foremost problem is, i am single, i never got into a relationship, i feel much depressed due to it, i feel much inferior because i see myself as alone, i always wanted to be with my soulmate, but am 26 and still single, although it may not be an important issue fom ur prspective, but i suffer alot due to this, and i can not focus on my job, am struggling in my career too,,,,,,all these things make me so depressed and inferior,,,,so have i any ray of hope in my life? thank u

141. reading for saad.

Hello my dear Saad and welcome. Thank you for your question) I see your true love is not far from you but you don't have an accurate image of her in your mind. You'd know for sure what character must have your soul mate and only then make some steps for finding her. If you want to work with it deep I'd be glad to help you Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Free question

Hi fairy,
Im Amy. I was wondering if you could answer my question? What I would like to know is: the way im planing and living my life now and for future the rightway?. Hope you can help been confused to be honest have thousands of questions needing answers. I feel uncertain but certain at same time if that makes any sence lol :/. Look forward to hearing from you x
amy xx

Hello

Dear Amy such questions are for the private session only. Would be glad to help you)

Private session

by:amiew1

How do I go about doing that? Im quite new still figuring it all out lol xxx

Hello

You can add my skype and we can discuss all the details My skype id is fairy2515

Hiiii

Please I would like to know if my traveling overseas to be with my fiance ll happen soon?
Anita
8/8/84
Thanks

« 
More replies: 12345678910 Next

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Free tarot reading
by:meli640
  free blind reading immediately / portasan spell caster from tunisia
by:portasan6

by:lucyloo19