• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Lesbian couple seek male sperm donor

We are a lesbian couple, who are seeking a male sperm donor. We have been together for 4 years and would love a baby to complete our family unit. We have tried through a fertility clinic on several ocassions, but have found this very expensive. If you are interested in being our donor, or know someone who would be willing to help us, please let us know.

Interested to be a sperm donor

Hi,

I am 31 years old married man from Bangalore. Would love to become a sperm donor. I am slim and fair.

Contact me : +91 9980866444

Regards,

Deb

Seeking advice

Hi

I am also looking for a sperm donor. I am in a long lasting relationship with a man who has a vasectomy so I am also looking for a sperm donor. I have just started my quest and I am anxious about what the journey may be like. Would you have some advice please ?

Million thanks

Hi

by:alamaamir707

Hi am 31 years old (B.E,Mtech,MBA)indian staying in bangalore,INDIA am willing to donate my sperm by natural insemination only if interested please contact alamaamir707 at ymail dot com

Hi

i m in india i m ready , u can contact me at 09818183519
or 9810123519 india mobile

Hello my freind

i have always wanted to parent and father a child. If i be let to co-parent the child then i would love being the donor.
I'm a 25 yr old indian gay man from bangalore.

Hi

u r still in serce my dears thn tch me back at kamalajay2772@yahoo.co.in

Donor with ivf process

Hello There, how about share egg with us and we are willing to be sperm donor. well educated.

We are willing to pay IVF fee. Please drop me email vivian88baby88@gmail.com

Thanks.

If u really want i can help you

Hi, I love to be you donor and complete your family. I am from India, if you interested in NI donation, send me mail spritualthoughts@gmail.com, or call me-09389940098

I want to donate u

yes i want to donat u...my facebook id is alikhan27@ymail.com..so u inbox me in facebook

Hi from india

i m 30 indian male s trong and willing im willing to be a donor cal me at 091119818183519 , 10 am to 6 pm india time on working days

Sperm donor

HEALTHY MALE, WILLING TO DONATE SPERM FOR A REASONABLE COST. PLEASE GIVE DETAILS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

I can help you

Hi, I love to be you donor and complete your family. I am from India, if you interested in NI donation, send me mail spritualthoughts@gmail.com, or call me-09389940098

Can you help me

hi im currently registered as a sperm donor,the reason for this my wife cant have children,the reason im doing it,i dont want to be the last of my line.i will gladly give you as many samples it needs to work,im 6ft dark hair green eyes stocky more muscle than fat good looking if you want a pick i will send clear on all tests lets help each other thanks regards pete

Sperm donor

Hi,

I am interested in donating.

Hi wrighty

hi wrighty21, I am on FSDW and pollen tree because they are free to use and very good sites. I am not on any of the sites like pride angel or co-parenting because i find it morally objectionable that they prey on people who are desperate for children

Hey are you looking for a donor?

Hey are you looking for a donor? I am free a lot till September and willing to stay until conception. 6'2 white brit harry

Hi

My name is Neels. I saw your message and am willing to discuss. I am a straight man, ex South African living in Australia, but have been thinking about something like this for quite some time.
If you feel to discuss it further, please mail me at neelsvanzyl@yahoo.com

Donor

My friend Sofiyah Ahmed from Walthamstow may know, I will check

Hi!

Hi, I was just wondering if you would consider donating eggs in return for sperm? I've known since 16 that I can't have children as I don't produce eggs. My husband has been tested and he's ok but we've been waiting on the nhs waiting list for 4 years and have had no luck. Please let me know what you think.
Regards
Tash

Yes

yes i to need a family i will agree wat ever you say pls call me 8884152698 i m from india

« 
More replies: 12

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Mixed race 26 year old in leeds happy to donate eggs
by:sugarcane84

by:jillsiwalak
  Egg donor wanted in northern irleand
by:allyiah32

by:studentdanny

by:studentdanny
  Title egg donor needed compensation for costs etc
by:gr1975eg
  Looking for a host surrgoate
by:tygerlili
  23 year old potential surrogate
by:libbie15
  West sussex surrogate mum available
by:efinneran1
  Surrogate mother host available north west
by:surrogate2013emily

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk