« 

Please help us we need an egg donor in essex

hi i a bit new to all of this and i will proberbly ramble on a bit sorry but i really need some help.

Im 26 my husband is 25 we had a misscarraige two years ago following our first pregnancy then in january 2010 i was diagnosed with leukemia and after chemo and a stem cell transplant im in the all clear and getting my life back.

however i have now been told that the only way me and my husband can have children is to use an egg donnor we are under Bourn Hall Clinic in Colchester Essex were we live. We had a very good friend who wanted to donnate to us but unfortinatly after the tests she was told that she could not help us.

We are now looking to find some kind hearted person who can help us make our dreams come true and donnate to us.

I was hoping if there was someone out here who thinks that they can help us.

Many Thanks

Mise

Egg donating

Hi

I am just starting all the tests at Bourne Hall in Colchester to become an egg sharer, who knows i could be a suitable match.

Egg donor for mise

hiya im a healthy mother of 4 beutiful children im looking to help a couple if you would like a chat pleas call me on 07414836219 thanks

Help

by:mise26

hi thank you for your reply have you donated before? were are you based? if you were happy to donate to us we would need you to contact our nhs clinic in colchester essex are you local? thank you

Mise

by:sarahc31

hiya ive not donated b4 its sumthing ive wanted to do since i was 18, im in lancashire but willing to travel if the cost,s are covered. thanks

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by:xjodix2012

by:geetcello

by:hazz27

by:cjprince1
  Egg donate
by:xxlisawhitexx
  Wanting to donate eggs in ni
by:newdonor1979
  Egg donor available! would love to help