• News & Entertainment 
  • Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Would love to become a egg donor

iam 23 and i would love to become a egg donor i have two lovely kids of my own and would love to give another couple the chance of having a baby but i dont know where to start and who to talk to about becoming one
any help and advise would be great

Can you help us.

My partner and I are looking for an egg donor. We have been trying for 4 years but I recently had my tubes removed and am not producing eggs. All you would have to do to start donating eggs would be to write to our Ivf hospital in Manchester. We would love to be parents and can't wait until we can share our love with our own baby. Would you consider helping us.

Amanda

by:sjw2810

Have you found a donor? If not give me an email at sjw2810@googlemail.com and we could talk see what your looking for x x

Egg donation

by:catilly

Hi Amanda,

Are you still willing to be an egg donor, we live in Yorkshire and are being treated at Leeds Centre for Reproductive Medicine and they have suggested we seek egg donation for our next round IVF?

Email me

Please email me at surrogatemother1986@yahoo.gr

Lokking for eggs donor

Hi, we are Italian couple living in London looking for eggs donor. If you are willing to help us please email us at mina.r.it@gmail.com
Thank you

Becoming an egg donor

Hi Kitten883

My husband and I are looking for an egg donor we are under St Marys Hospital Manchester, could you help us at all? Email: coyote5678@hotmail.com
From what we have been told if we find a donor they would need to ring the hospital and ask their GP to refer them, then the hospital.

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Willing to donate my eggs with the right people
by:louleybell

by:catilly
  We are desperate for a surrogate mum, please could you help?
by:luckyangel5
  In need of a surrogate
by:andrewjeffries
  Willing to became surrogate mother
by:evaeli123
  Looking for asian egg donation, willing to pay competitive price.please get in touch
by:alisha7866
  Looking for a surrogate in uk
by:marcus822

by:weelass123
  Trying to find a surrogate
by:davidht
  Ovarian cysts
by:betty7812

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk