•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Egg donor waiting to help!!

Hi, My name is Naomi, I am a married 23 year old, and really want to donate my eggs to people who want to become parents. I'm 5'4" with dark brown hair and brown eyes, slim build with no health problems, with my own healthy 3 year old daughter. If you would like to contact me for a chat or any more information, please feel free! My email address is naomivpearson@live.co.uk and it's always on so I will respond to any messages quickly!

Hi

Hi Naomi, my name is Julie im 45 and in a loving relationship with my bofriend, we have been trying for several years and having had 4 misscarrages in the past 2 years 2 of which were quite late in to the pregnancy . And having had 2 unsucessful donors due to therir hormone levels. Would you consider helping us . If you would like to know more please feel free to get in contact with me my mobile numder is 07790124673 or my e-mail is jules96@btinternet.com.

Hope you can help.

Julie xx

Thanks

We are looking for someone in the Manchester area as we are at St Marys Hospital. Good luck in your search, you will make someone very happy.
Thanks x

Looking for an egg donor

Hi Naomi

Where about's do you live??

I'm located in Scarborough but willing to travel throughout Yorkshire

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Egg donor available - manchester
by:ellengrace4

by:summer5678
  Information and pos help finding a egg donor!!
by:ally2525uk
  Sperm donor availible (midlands)
by:lammie66

by:christie3894

by:stacieann1984
  Will you please help us start our family??? egg donor needed.
by:c8thy
  Does anyone have any spare clomid tablets?
by:manxbabe83

by:newcastle33
  Egg donor needed - please please read our appeal "if, not when"
by:c8thy

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk