• Relationships 
  • Sex 
  • Dieting 
  • Fashion 
  • Food & Drink

« 

Willing to donate eggs, but need help finding a sperm donor

Hi!
I previously asked if anyone knew of a scheme where women can "swap" an egg donation for a sperm donation. It seems that no scheme exists. However, if anyone knows anyone who is willing to be a sperm donor, I am more than willing to donate eggs. I would love to help someone become a mother, it is the best feeling in the world, but I also want to give my husband the chance to be a father.

I already have children and want to complete my family with a child for my husband.

A little bit about myself:-

I am 5' 10" tall, dark brown hair, dark hazel eyes, caucasian (english) based in London, 28years old, completed school and got a Diploma in Nursery Nursing in college. Health wise, I have asthma, but only during the winter months. There is no history of genetic illnesses in my family. My children are all healthy and have been since birth. Any other info please ask!

All I ask is that someone can help my find a sperm donor - although feel free to ask if you are interested in me donating eggs.

xxxxx

Egg donor wanted

My name is Wendy. live in Singapore. Me and my husband work in fortune 500 global company and well educated.

We are seeking a young intelligent Caucasian egg donor.

We really appreciate and we will pay compensation for your valuable time and effort. Thanks

Singapore is one of the most safety countries to visit and tour. We will cover airtickets. It will be your holiday in Singapore.

Donating your eggs can bring the hopes and dreams of yourself and my family. Giving the gift of life, fulfilling our dreams!
Please reply my email if you are interest: Normanbaby@hotmail.com

I am willing to donate my sperm for you

by:amitbig

I have gone through with your situation, I am ready and willing to be your sperm donor, but i want is by NI, I am 27 years old boy from india, health wise fully sound health and no disease, so if you are interested, call me, 00919389940098, and you can mail on amit.jabdilmile@gmail.com.

Hi

I have gone through with your situation, I am ready and willing to be your sperm donor, but i want is by NI, I am 27 years old boy from india, health wise fully sound health and no disease, so if you are interested, call me, 00919389940098, and you can mail on amit.jabdilmile@gmail.com.

Hi

Hi Im 25 years old and found out i have gone through early menopause, i am currently looking for an egg donor my partner will be willing to donate sperm in order for us to have a family of our own. Please feel free to contact me.

xx

Sperm donation

Hi,

i am wiling to donate by which ever means u want.Its jut a help

Yes i will donate

pls mail me at lokesh_siemens@yahoo.com mobile-09742974011 (india)

Sperm donation

yes i will donate mail me at lkesh_siemens@yahoo.com ph 09742974011(india)

Egg donor wanting a sperm donor

hello i am looking for a sperm donor? i am willing to be a egg donor xxx

Hi

hi how r you, give me your name and details and u can call me on 00919389940098, and i can be your sperm donor. Because i am willing to be a sperm donor, but i do this only by physical sex. if you ready for getting sperm with natural sex i will make for you.

Sperm donor

by:maisymay

thank you but i wanted a baby not a sex ...

Hi

I am not telling you that i want sex, but i want to donate sperm to you and u will get a baby, but i like to donate by physical intercourse. Not in donating at a clnic.

Hi

hi how ru, I can help you as a sperm donor, I like to give you this pleasure and if you like you can send me a personal message on amit.jabdilmile@gmail.com

Hey

thx for replying me, can you help and give me some details of women who want sperm donor by natural sex.
give me details so that i can contact them.

Hi

hi am willing to give u my sperm and i am white 6f1 with ginger hair , blue eyes non smoker and health

Hi

After going through you email, i would like to help you,
i am a man of 28 years from india, average looks and body, black hairs, black eyes, 5'7" height, i also like to donate my sperm to you with NI(sex with you). so if u interested u can mail me on my private mail, amit.jabdilmile@gmail.com

Id concider helping

would like to talk more as im in need of an egg dona, im 26, but my partner age 30 is fine, hope to hear from you

Willing to donate sperm via ni

Hello My name is richard.

im White ,half irish/half english 5ft 9 , blue eyes , black hair , no genetic diseases or stds , family history = good health and long lives.

im willing to do Ni sperm donations within London , at any time needed , etc ovulation give quick notice and can be there / meeting point or hotel etc.

if intrested as im 100% genuine then message me back here//my hotmail at richard_2012 (at) hotmail . co .uk (no spaces/ at = icon)

also if want phone me anytime at 07582212951

Re eggs for sperm swap

Hi, Are you still looking for a sperm donor? My husband and I are looking for an egg donor and he would consider donating sperm in return. Unfortunately, we both have light brown hair and blue eyes. It doesn't matter too much to us, but this may be an issue for you.
Please mail me if you are interested.

Hello

don't know if you are still looking for a potential sperm donor in exchange for eggs, but if so we are very interested. We have tried for a number of years to conceive unsuccessfully and have and have been disapointed again and again. We can afford to try IVF one more time.and now feel that egg donation might give us the boost we need. After seven years of trying to concieve by ourselves have tried IVF twice. although all the signs were very good unfortunately it did not take, the quality of my eggs appeared to be the reason. We have always wanted a family for eight years and although we are both medically perfectly healthy and all our tests have been very positive we have not hit the jackpot. My husbands sperm has been tested a couple of times in the last two years and both the count and mobility are good and well above average.

So a bit about us. My husband is 6' 1

Egg donation

by:wendanjeff

Hi there this is the first time i have used this site, myself and my partner are currently trying to conceive using iui in a private treatment. We have purchased donor sperm through West Midlands Fertility Clinic and we are waiting to have iui but my partner is slightly over the recommended BMI. This has proven to be very unfair and has really upset her as she tries to lose the stone in weight she has too in order for us to proceed with the treatment, this coupled with the whole process has made the act of trying to become parents so stressful, and very difficult. I want to put the human element back into this process and move away from the exploitative clinics that we now know takes advantage of the position of people wanting to conceive. We have always agreed that in return for us using donor sperm we would help another couple conceive also. I would be willing to donate my eggs in return for donor sperm. If this is off interest to you then please get in contact. My email address is wendymcginn@hotmail.com. We would like to make a an agreement with another couple in order to assist us all in becoming parents. Let me know what you think ps this is probably the strangest email i have ever sent so i hope this does not offend.

« 
More replies: 12

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Egg donor available - south east but can travel
by:joannny1
  Potential egg donor - midlands
by:paulandabbi
  In need of a black donor
by:deborah1150
  Black egg donor or surrogate available
by:moonandstars00
  Hi
by:sarahjane1980
  Title
by:shazlazz

by:martin75helps
  Surrogacy after cancer
by:elisafuzzy
  Northern irelad couple looking for egg donor
by:julia3620
  Egg donor offered edinburgh
by:suzyq123

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk