•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Wanting to donate eggs in ni

Hi, I am wanting to donate my eggs to people in need in NI, but would like to find out more about it. Do you reveive a fee/expenses, if so how much would that be?
I have four children under 11 - all fit and healthy and two of who are twins. If anyone can give me more info or point me in the right direction it would be appreciated

Eggs in ni

Dear New Donor,

I and my partner are looking for an egg donor in NI and would be very grateful for your support., If you are still available and willing I woudl very much like to hear from you and then maybe we could exchange some information.

Many thanks

Egg donation in ni

Hello,

I am looking for an egg donor. I live in NI and if you are interested i would love to know a little more aobut you and perhaps you would like to know more about me/ us? I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Jean

Ni

You can contact me at louluvspoppet@hotmail.com if you are still interested in donating and we can discuss

Ni

It is no legal to pay fees, however I believe travel expenses etc can be reimbursed. Are you still interested in donating. My husband and I are looking a donor for the Belfast area. Feel free to contact me if you can help us in any way
Thank you

Hi

It is very hard to find egg donors in N.Ireland. It would be a wondeful miracle for you to perform.

My Husband & I are both fit & healthy. I am a twin & the thought of being able to have one baby never mind twins would be wonderful for me & my husband.

If you are interested in providing me a miracle you can e-mail me at jellychele@netscape.net.

Regards
Chele

Egg donation

Hello and thanks for your generous posting. It does seem to be very difficult to find egg donors in Northern Ireland so yur offer is all the more generous.

Mypartner and i are currently looking for a donor so if you feft able to support us in that journey we would of course be deeply appreciaive. my email address is juliabarbie2009@yahoo.co.uk if you felt able to contact me there.

In reegard to finding our more about the process you would be best to contact the Royal Victoria Hospital. If you contact Helen Burdett on 02890 635888 she will be able to send you out an information pack and talk you through any questions you might have.

If after all that you decide you might be able to do it, I would of course love to hear from you.

Hi

hi there this website can tell you all about the process,payment etc though you can only claim about £300 back in expenses as it is illegal to be paid in the uk,though not everyone believes this is right ( im one of those people) hope this helps. http://www.ngdt.co.uk/

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Egg donor available! would love to help
by:kylie2811

by:summer507
  Egg donor needed (north east england)
by:pickardra
  Egg donor waiting to help!!
by:naomi2306
  Egg donor available - manchester
by:ellengrace4

by:summer5678
  Information and pos help finding a egg donor!!
by:ally2525uk
  Sperm donor availible (midlands)
by:lammie66

by:christie3894

by:stacieann1984

Copyright © 1999-2014 soFeminine.co.uk
This week: Food & Drink Special : recipes from A to Z, by country, by duration, by type - Surnames - E-cards
Axel Springer Group: Idealo.co.uk