What exercise is best for loosing weight around the belly, thighs and hips?
Could any one give me advice please on loosing and toning my stomach hips and thighs, I walk every were but its not helping, I do suffer lower back problems
Best exercise to lose around belly, thighs and hips are crunches, hardcore running every morning or evening and situps these are the best possible workout and yes dont forget to follow a good healthy diet.
There are many exercises for losing extra fat from body and in fact these exercises are very much helpful. Doing exercises are natural ways and it can lose extra fat from belly, hips, thighs etc. In fact there are many other natural ways to reduce fat from body such as weight loss tea. This tea is completely natural and works effectively losing weight.
if you want to lose thigh fat, you may want to combine proper diet with good exercise. Exercising and eating health
y food will also ensure that you lose weight in other parts of your body as well. you can also try cardio routines for at least 30 mins per day
>First thing is set a diet plan. You need to eat clean leafy foods.
>You need to know what types of exercises are the best to get rid of belly fat.
>and the most important thing is choosing the best equipment targeting only the belly part. Read more here http://fitgirlsguru.xyz/how-to-lose-belly-fat/ , you don't need to go to the gym, you can workout inside your home
>Stay focused, and motivated!
Running is the best exercise for loosing belly fat and thighs and hips. Also a balanced diet plan is essential for loosing weight.
I take Regenon diet pills, they are good in appetite control and help reducing weight fast.
Hello! I ordered Viagra at this pharmacy --- http://buyeuropharm.com --- They shipped me very fast.
do not worry too much,The first thing is to control your mind because the mind remembers that regulates the body, your body just needs some changes but that's your body and you must love him, never to feel bad,Free download these three books is the best I've seen on the internet, look at it yourself, it is free, http://bit.ly/1qjxOU9
If you want to lose weight then give this a try. it really does work. http://e0aa3mngf76s9k30x5ojmkpfsj.hop .clickbank.net/?tid=GOOGLE2
Although you want to lose weight around the belly, thighs, and hips, stomach exercises are not the solution. Your body loses weight as a whole and burns fat all around. Here are some ideas to help you get started which have worked for me:
1. Exercise: high impact aerobics exercises are the most effective method to lose weight. I would encourage you to look into workout dvds because the routines are very effective and also planned for you. Since you only have about 20 minutes to exercise a day, I think Focus T25 by BeachBody is best for you to start out. It's only 25 minutes per session! I'm currently doing this program myself and it is great for aerobics/cardio. You can find more info at www.beachbody.com
2. Diet: it's extremely important to keep a clean diet and not let all the workout efforts go to waste. I can imagine it being hard to maintain a clean diet when you're busy. What I've done in the past is always go to the same restaurants that serve healthy food. I would also carry almonds around to snack on to keep my energy level up and feeling full. If you have time to prepare meals at night, you could cook in larger portions and eat the food for a few days. Key is to keep it efficient and consistent. Try following something like the Paleo Diet from www.thepaleodiet.com
3. Natural supplements: Once you have diet and exercise down, you could also add in natural supplements to boost your efforts. The extracts are generally safe to use and will help control your appetite. I'm currently taking Garcinia Cambogia (for 4 months) and the results have been positive. One thing I've noticed for sure is that I don't have the hunger after a workout. You could learn more about GC at: http://superfruitdiet.net
Lastly, drink water when you get a chance. Water works wonders.
Hope this helps,
LipoLight is excellent for this. I have been using it on clients and have achieved any where from 2.5cm to 10cm loss in one session. Stick with healthy eating and exercise within 12 hrs of the treatment and the results are permanent.
I also use Zaggora hot pants and hot top.
The best exercise for loosing weight is morning walk , you have to go to outside for walking.
Hi, you are only 23 so it will be easier to lose (and not 'loose') weight if you: 1) Walk fast or run when you can (and most people can). This is instant liposuction. Everyone can find a spare hour - so don't use the excuse of not enough time! Make it a priority! 2) If you drive - don't drive everywhere. The first time I ever put on weight was after I bought a car. 3) Don't eat takeaways, ever, and cut out fizzy drinks - loaded with sugar. Re-think your diet and get into the habit of healthy eating. It is these boring things that will really affect your body shape. If you can, go to a gym at least three times a week - and work till you sweat! You will get to love it! It is a myth that it is easy to lose weight if you just cut down a little - it is very hard to lose fat and maintain weight loss without adapting your lifestyle, as you will find out it you don't do it! Good luck.
Weight watchers n squats n situps jogging 25 mins of exercise 3 times a week get ur heart rate up n eat healthy ww is a good way to b realistic on a diet , eat less move more it wrks
Hi Helen 1984, have you seen the TLC Plan? There are some great tips for exercising at work and other ways you can tone up around these areas. If you follow this link you can find a thread about this http://bit.ly/q3k65p. Hope this helps. *Louise
I hope those recommending running are wearing proper sports bras to do it or they will end up with toned legs but their breasts hanging around their waists before long.
I just run every morning and that has helped me a lot. It's also about the food one eats.
I am a great believer that running is the best form of exercise and let me explain why:
- It is a very cheap form of exercise as all you need is a pair of trainers.
- You can run anywhere, whether you are on holiday abroad or away on business.
- It is very easy to assess your progress.
- It is very sociable as you can do it with your family, friends or even the dog.
Most people exercise to lose weight and decrease their percentage of body fat. Most forms of exercise like cycling, cross trainer, rowing machine and swimming keep the body moving in a smooth range of movements. However, when we run, the body goes through jerky up jumpy motions where the fat in the thighs and arms are bouncing around and slapping against other parts of the body. These sporadic motions help to break the fat down into a more usable ingredient that can be mixed with carbohydrates and disseminated from the body.
I have put together an easy to follow plan on how to get started what ever your level. Ceck it out here: http://www.rebootdorset.com/?page_id=1002
I hope this helps..... Good luck!!!
I have a similar problem to you Helen although I am alot older.
I have always been a size 8/10, 5ft 2ins and weighed 9st up until I had my ovaries and uterus removed in Aug 2005 and as I was too young to be going through the menopause I had to start Oestrogen Replacement Therapy.
Now almost 3 years later I am in a size 12 which is okay but at 5ft 2ins I am 10st 5lbs which is far too heavy for me.
My BMI is 25.7 which is too high I walk alot and exercise as often as I can and I eat heathily so I can only put my weight problem down to using artificial hormones and my body thinking it's going through the menopause which basically it is 'Surgical Menopause' so I have the dreaded fat settling around my stomach area I use to have a washboard stomach too and it really depresses me. I am hoping that by joining the gym it will help tone me up and hopefully lose all the excess weight/fat as I now find it hard to get rid of even when I diet, my body has changed so much after my operation I look half okay and half not if you know what I mean.
All I can advise you to do is to eat only what you need, drink plenty of water and exercise I know it's the same old story, I am going to buy the Danina McColl Power of 5 DVD as I have read great reviews about it and my friends say it works. Good Luck.