Help! 10 weeks late and no period

Im not on the pill, never have been. my partner and i are trying for a baby and im 10 weeks late, no period but tests are negative. I have PCOS but ive never gone this long without a period. the most ive been late was 3 weeks. Any ideas?

Still nothing

im 11 weeks now, the doctor is sending me for a scan but dont know how long that will take. did another test - negative. i have never been this long late, 3 weeks is my max. the doctor has told me to behave as if i am pregnant but she isn't sure yet as to whether i am or not.

Good luck on the tablets, if im not they will be putting me on them so let me know how they go

Similar job!

Hi it november 10th, i ahvent had a period since september 5th! did a test yest and neg! should i go to the doctors?? and new to here so whats PCOS?i came off the pill in july and had two periods last was a week late but never been this late! help

yes you should go see a doctor. pcos is poly cystic ovaries can make it very hard to become pregnant, but go see a doctor get them to check you out its better safe then sorry

Bad news-or no news cant decide!

been to docs and he told me to come back in 6months time! cos of the pill they wont do owt till we've been tring for a year!!! so im lost now! what do we do! were gonna keep triyng but is there any chance in getting preggers? its harder that i ever imagined this baby making job!!

Most doctors wont help till you've been trying for at least a year, it gives your body chance to get its system normal after the pill. The only advive i can give you is for now relax, enjoy your self and do not stress, this makes it harder to concieve (easier said i know)

I went back to the doctors and they finally agreed to do a blood test, i get results back tommorrow, so fingers crossed

Take care all, I will let you know either way

i have pcos too, i stopped pill in july and was regular until this month. i am now 10 days late but tests are negative!! im worried i am pregnant too but with pcos u can never be sure!
i havent got any advise for you but i am in the same situation xxx

I'm in your club!

I'm on my 10th week waiting now too, last bfn was on Sunday- went to the hospital today for ultrasound and they have diagnosed pcos... we've been trying for over a year and a half now and this is the longest it's ever been- I've had a few cycles last 9wks- I feel like I'm about to burst!! My stomach is feeling so bloated!!

I had a suspected mc back in July- I had 2 bfp's but by the time I got to doc's I started to spot and got bfn from doc's!!

I'm hoping once I go back to see my consultant that they will start me on the clomid and fingers crossed we will be in the pg club!

I'm feeling very optimistic (which I didn't expect) thought I would be so down once pcos had been confirmed but it actually feels like a relief- now I know what's wrong and there is treatment... oh is excited too as increased chance of multiple births and he would like twins...not sure how I feel about carrying 2 babies though!!

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Symptoms...pms or pregnancy
  Trying for no2 after m/c
  Cerazzette?? need help asap as im due to take it tomorrow!!!
  Well its that time again
  Wanting a baby
  Negative result but could i still be pregnant?
  Psos and not ovulating
  Not ovulating due to pill????
Don't miss...
Have You Tried These Yet? The Biggest Hairstyle Trends For 2015Long and Short Blonde Hair Styles
Michelle Dockery hair historyThese Stunning Photos Of Injured Soldiers Will Change How You Think About Disability